Thread: Ts or Tv that will take control and Top

Default Ts or Tv that will take control and Top

I wouldn't consider myself a bottom but a few times over the years when I would visit a Ts, she would just take control and fuck me, even if I asked to fuck her she would effectively say no and would position me and then top me, and it was always amazing!! Rethana Lopez is one of those times but she never seems to be in Dublin anymore, if even Ireland!!

I never ask to be topped and just kind of like it when they just do it. Is there any girls that could be recommended that would be likely to do this without asking them.

Thanks in advance

Ts venecie and candy crush spring to mind

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I wouldn't consider myself a bottom but a few times over the years when I would visit a Ts, she would just take control and fuck me, even if I asked to fuck her she would effectively say no and would position me and then top me, and it was always amazing!! Rethana Lopez is one of those times but she never seems to be in Dublin anymore, if even Ireland!!

I never ask to be topped and just kind of like it when they just do it. Is there any girls that could be recommended that would be likely to do this without asking them.

Thanks in advance
    Ts Nicoli will do and with great expertise also you'll be going back for seconds and thirds

You should definitely visit me and find satisfaction, paradise awaits you, darlingdanuglaadudnisegundo