Thread: Heavy

Default Heavy

Who would you guys say has the heaviest dick out there? I'd have to say that ts venecie would be number 1. If she smacked you across the face with her mammoth black stick I think she could know you out cold.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyfunzo View Post
    Who would you guys say has the heaviest dick out there? I'd have to say that ts venecie would be number 1. If she smacked you across the face with her mammoth black stick I think she could know you out cold.
    TS Patricia Telles has a pretty fat cock as well tbf. There's a good weight to it!

3. Default

It's amazing because venecie has a model body with dynamite abs but that heavy black stick can fuck for hours in every position you dare to try with mountains of cum

Crystal TV has to be mentioned when talking about heavy cocks.
    Long Thick and Heavy. Amazing

5. Default

Would love to meet a ts/tv it's been my dream for years but very nervous and never had anything up there before ha. Any advice for me please

Just pick the hottest one for you and go. Don't think . Just go and live your life. Stop overthrowing and enjoy without limits

7. Default

Thanks hopefully I can go in the next week If not il never end up going and it's all I think of but I'm sure it will be very sore for first time?

Depends on size and patience of the lady. Plenty of lube and practise beforehand with some paracetamol an hour before you go and you'll be able to take a pounding