Thread: Particular fantasy

Default Particular fantasy

Hi all,

I've met my share of TV/TS in the past, and same as us all, the money is tight so I dont want to be wasting it when I see a girl!

I'm hoping someone can throw out a few recommendations for me, I no I can call and ask but I'm not going annoying girls ringing them all asking!

What I'm looking for is a TV/TS girl, who will do a full role play with me. I mean as I walk in the door she will be dressed as requested, particularly as a police woman and "arrest" me, make me pay for my crime and make me earn her glorious cock and punish me. Not particularly dominatrix as in any pain or anything!

Can travel anywhere basically

Hope someone can help

You’re not going anywhere. We’ll be watching you, collectively. One foot outside that farm of yours and we’ll all pound your ass.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (27-04-23), TommyH123 (27-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    You’re not going anywhere. We’ll be watching you, collectively. One foot outside that farm of yours and we’ll all pound your ass.
    TS wanted...must have own transport

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StradLad69 View Post
    Hi all,

I've met my share of TV/TS in the past, and same as us all, the money is tight so I dont want to be wasting it when I see a girl!

I'm hoping someone can throw out a few recommendations for me, I no I can call and ask but I'm not going annoying girls ringing them all asking!

What I'm looking for is a TV/TS girl, who will do a full role play with me. I mean as I walk in the door she will be dressed as requested, particularly as a police woman and "arrest" me, make me pay for my crime and make me earn her glorious cock and punish me. Not particularly dominatrix as in any pain or anything!

Can travel anywhere basically

Hope someone can help
    "can travel anywhere"...love to hear you explain that one to the missus

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (29-04-23)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    "can travel anywhere"...love to hear you explain that one to the missus
    Easier than you think, just needs organising.... and a train or bus 😂