Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satisfying a TS

1. Default Satisfying a TS

Ok, I just want to share my ultimate favourite, which is probably different to others favourites by far.

I love a good pounding and when I book a TS I don’t always look for it, I am obsessed with satisfying the TS’s needs over mine and that’s where I get my pleasure, when I book in with a TS I fully dedicate the experience to her ultimate pleasure, most don’t even get a chance to fk me, which I do enjoy.

I start off with a slow edging BJ with constant eye contact, it usually start off real slow almost like a tease, I can read her face and know when to pick it up, add in some dirty talk, who doesn’t like a bit of that and a bit of role play if she wants it, I know from the moment I start to finish she experienced ultimate pleasure, my time is up and I leave, I get my kick out of knowing she didn’t expect what she just received, sometimes I get a thank you text hours later and it’s confirmation that I succeeded.

Anyone else have this fetish, or am I just weird 😂

Reviews

Sounds like a Mission Statement.

Put aside what you like doing.
    Not saying I do.

Try asking her what she wants.

3. Default

I’m sure if they didn’t want it they would stop me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Theloneranger View Post
    Ok, I just want to share my ultimate favourite, which is probably different to others favourites by far.

I love a good pounding and when I book a TS I don’t always look for it, I am obsessed with satisfying the TS’s needs over mine and that’s where I get my pleasure, when I book in with a TS I fully dedicate the experience to her ultimate pleasure, most don’t even get a chance to fk me, which I do enjoy.

I start off with a slow edging BJ with constant eye contact, it usually start off real slow almost like a tease, I can read her face and know when to pick it up, add in some dirty talk, who doesn’t like a bit of that and a bit of role play if she wants it, I know from the moment I start to finish she experienced ultimate pleasure, my time is up and I leave, I get my kick out of knowing she didn’t expect what she just received, sometimes I get a thank you text hours later and it’s confirmation that I succeeded.

Anyone else have this fetish, or am I just weird ��
    Cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by Theloneranger View Post

Anyone else have this fetish, or am I just weird 😂
    How much for 30 mins pal?🤣

6. Default

Depends, 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BIGUY99 View Post
    How much for 30 mins pal?🤣
    🤣 when are you available love

Reviews

I thoroughly enjoy making the girls cum whenever possible.
    A punt wouldn’t be complete without that for me….

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

chaser2 (06-05-23), DavesNotHere (20-05-23), IDF2 (07-06-23), Kangaroo02 (01-05-23), nicoli (05-05-23), UnFulfilledScott (06-05-23)

10. Default

I’m not into the pushy type 🤫

U know how easy that's for you
    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy making the girls cum whenever possible.
    A punt wouldn’t be complete without that for me….
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast