Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: reviews!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Angry reviews!

    as from today i will not be doing any more reviews as they are a waste of time abd effort, as there being controlled by the site owners!

    2nd point anna23 how can she have about 15 reviews in a 18 month period and then all of a sudden get 14 reviews in 2 weeks, what a fucking fix.

    1or 2 of them were 1st time reviews so that means el gordo must be asking his old crowenies down the bingo hall to write reviews for her in exchange he will let them win in bingo!

    1 or 2 more have come out of the wood work after a year to write reviews and the prices to what they say they paid are not what annas chargeing, so the whole review system is a run by the site no wonder nbt fucked off.

    what let anna win escort of the month, to keep her quiet so she wont disturb the mods with her foul mouth!

    its a fucking disgrace as i said i wont be doing any more reviews as its bollocks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Hwdw...

    You are (as I already told you in as easy going a way as possible) starting to stray into the area of badgering another member here.

    You seem intent on having a pop at her whenever possible and are now singling her out from all others to blame the woes of the world on.

    Give her break or you will be put on a break

    Tried reasoning with you via pm but you showing you never meant a word of your stated agreement.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    as from today i will not be doing any more reviews as they are a waste of time abd effort, as there being controlled by the site owners!

    2nd point anna23 how can she have about 15 reviews in a 18 month period and then all of a sudden get 14 reviews in 2 weeks, what a fucking fix.

    1or 2 of them were 1st time reviews so that means el gordo must be asking his old crowenies down the bingo hall to write reviews for her in exchange he will let them win in bingo!

    1 or 2 more have come out of the wood work after a year to write reviews and the prices to what they say they paid are not what annas chargeing, so the whole review system is a run by the site no wonder nbt fucked off.

    what let anna win escort of the month, to keep her quiet so she wont disturb the mods with her foul mouth!

    its a fucking disgrace as i said i wont be doing any more reviews as its bollocks!
    You know our reviews guy just went mental. Sarah is doing the reviews for now and she is doing her best. Soon we'll have a new reviews team. Give us a break expecting instant perfection! You know the problems we've had this week. Pat x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Angry

    these reviews were up before nbt quit

    we all know its to keep the little madam quiet, as i said i wont do anymore reviews as its a farce!

    they are still controled by you!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    these reviews were up before nbt quit

    we all know its to keep the little madam quiet, as i said i wont do anymore reviews as its a farce!

    they are still controled by you!
    Well I will make sure the new reviews team looks into this matter for you. I think that all I can do at this stage really.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Well I will make sure the new reviews team looks into this matter for you. I think that all I can do at this stage really.
    everybody knows that 4 or 5 of these reviews are rats, so why cant you rat them, you part own the site dont you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Hwdw...

    You are (as I already told you in as easy going a way as possible) starting to stray into the area of badgering another member here.

    You seem intent on having a pop at her whenever possible and are now singling her out from all others to blame the woes of the world on.

    Give her break or you will be put on a break

    Tried reasoning with you via pm but you showing you never meant a word of your stated agreement.
    Qph hwdw has a point it dose look if some thing is going on
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    whats up patrica,

    to scared to upset anna and put rats next to her reviews, as you dam well know there fake!

    see what i mean by reviews being run by the owners, fucking disgrace.

    im off, fucking ban me i dont give a fuck!

    its came out in the last 2 days what this site is! 1 big fucking agency!

    from me its good bye, enjoy everyboby!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    This is the second time within 10 minutes you've announced your leaving?

    Which is it? Are you leaving or what?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    oh pat sent you out to do her dirty work.

    im waiting to see pats answer to see why she cant rat annas reviews because 4 of them are fake

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •