Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
The almighty public service.I passed a few of them earlier this morn and asked them do they want anything in the shop.

It all goes back to whatever is easily gotten is esteemed lightly.These ppl have it way to easy for way to long when compared with private sector workers.

There are very few of the public service worth their money.I spoke with a bus driver i know not long ago.He told me a foreign company were interested in buying Bus Eireann (sorry ladoooo) and they did a survey and considered everything.They declined to buy it in the end.Why?They citied two reasons.The councils are useless and the Police arent up to scratch.This is a fact.Not me talking but info from behind the scenes.

Your from Cork and said your a fisherman.Now look at the work you had to do for the money you got in comparison to some of these ppl.Look at ppl in the farming commuinities.Look at ppl in construction.

Most of the public service are useless and need to cop on or be pulled.Its that simple because they are costing way more than they are worth.I said most ,not all.

they arent worth the money that they are striking about,
Westside.

Could'nt expect anything else from you West but your normal anti public service rant.

Meanwhile you are missing the bigger picture as the wralthy are only too happy for guys like you to vent their anger at public service workers while they still enjoy luxury lifestyles.