Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The gorgeous Juilana is back

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Also them Dubs are Pansies, go on a real adventure and tour , just saying.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergrey25 View Post
    Also them Dubs are Pansies, go on a real adventure and tour , just saying.
    We hate leaving our comfort zone lol

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    How do people do 2 hr appointments, i mean you have looking for a CHAT!

ps ,Your favourites list is just a touch out of date!!
    Lol, I know it doesn't matter, because everyone has their own preference and it's definitely nobody's business, but if there's one thing I can assure you, it's that he in particular wasn't looking for chat Lol

But yes, for some guys, even less than 30 minutes do the job .. some take longer to get satisfied, some prefer to know better the girl, etc etc etc again, different people, different preferences and that’s it

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sas For This Useful Post:

dragonjay (15-06-23), FullIrish (15-06-23), igor10 (15-06-23), robbie9 (15-06-23), rockonallnite (15-06-23), Rooney2808 (15-06-23), Silvergrey25 (19-06-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    How do people do 2 hr appointments, i mean you have looking for a CHAT!

ps ,Your favourites list is just a touch out of date!!
    Ah Rob with rocker and IDF not putting up with your shit anymore you think you can focus on me. Listen boy if I book 2,3,4,5 hour appioments that's my choice and don't get me wrong I talk to the girls but between rounds . I'm horny the minute I wake up till I go to sleep, just because you can only manage 30m and are fucked after it you come on here trying to shit stir. As for the favorite list I added a girl last week so wtf are you talking about. Finally as I told you before I have regulars and I will see new girls too if I like their profile.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-07-23), igor10 (15-06-23), rockonallnite (15-06-23)

Reviews

it amazes me that some people would find a way to complain and moan about absolutely everything

I personally go at least for 1h meet and mostly when time is up I did spend very little time chatting and surely if I would have another hour I would pretty much do the same

I like to spend a long time pleasuring the lady (always first) and love to see her enjoying herself . Beside that part when my mouth is busy and I cant really speak and beside the fact that I would go on until I cannot feel my tongue , one can really use the time well (either for 1 or 2 hours meet) also chit chatting while in action or while exploring each other naked bodies (standing , lying on the bed , sitting ... you name it ) , nothing more sensual in my opinion

Last but not least , one can go for the length that prefers and use the time as best of his/her preferences as long as it is mutual and respectful and seriously not expect grudge or judgement over it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to igor10 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Lol, I know it doesn't matter, because everyone has their own preference and it's definitely nobody's business, but if there's one thing I can assure you, it's that he in particular wasn't looking for chat Lol

But yes, for some guys, even less than 30 minutes do the job .. some take longer to get satisfied, some prefer to know better the girl, etc etc etc again, different people, different preferences and that’s it
    You know me well lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by igor10 View Post
    it amazes me that some people would find a way to complain and moan about absolutely everything

I personally go at least for 1h meet and mostly when time is up I did spend very little time chatting and surely if I would have another hour I would pretty much do the same

I like to spend a long time pleasuring the lady (always first) and love to see her enjoying herself . Beside that part when my mouth is busy and I cant really speak and beside the fact that I would go on until I cannot feel my tongue , one can really use the time well (either for 1 or 2 hours meet) also chit chatting while in action or while exploring each other naked bodies (standing , lying on the bed , sitting ... you name it ) , nothing more sensual in my opinion

Last but not least , one can go for the length that prefers and use the time as best of his/her preferences as long as it is mutual and respectful and seriously not expect grudge or judgement over it
    Well said...I like to please the lady too. Its the best feeling. And they dont like been rushed getting there .IMO. For what its worth.

Reviews

Finally met Juliana yesterday

Unreal

One of the most beautiful girl I have ever met , she has a natural way to be sexy , easy going, light, bright and funny at the same time and she has a wonderful smile

A god sent really and if there is a creator somewhere then Juliana would be one of the best work he/ she ever made

I am amazed and I dont get easily impressed 🙂

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to igor10 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-07-23), sas (01-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by igor10 View Post
    Finally met Juliana yesterday

Unreal

One of the most beautiful girl I have ever met , she has a natural way to be sexy , easy going, light, bright and funny at the same time and she has a wonderful smile

A god sent really and if there is a creator somewhere then Juliana would be one of the best work he/ she ever made

I am amazed and I dont get easily impressed ��

Heyyy, thank you so much hope see u soon!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sas For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-07-23), Kangaroo02 (01-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Heyyy, thank you so much hope see u soon!
    To spend an hour in the company of such a beauty woukd be a dream come true

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kangaroo02 For This Useful Post:

sas (01-07-23)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast