Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Two questions for the punters

1. Default

I normally get a bad vibe from someone who has bad phone manners.They could be even worse when you met them in person.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Would ya stop, money isn't everything, theres loads of types of clients I wouldn't see for any money, this bugs me that just coz you've an ad up some guys think you will see anyone!!! Twice I've ended the booking coz I didnt like the person (one was bad hygiene he got no money back coz he was vile, another was arrogant, pushy attitude he got money back and booted out) I can usually know within 1 min of the phone call if I'll see the person or not.
    Ah it should never be about the money, easy for me to say but the fee never enters my head, its all about mood, mine and the meet in general, I'm the first to admit, I can be a bit on the stressed out/nervous side before a meet ,drama llama, maybe I build it up into more than it is, god knows but it doesn't take much for me to start the dreaded overthinking and once a meet veers down the wrong road then it rarely recovers, can be something as daft as the location or heavy traffic/parking issues but once the self destruct button gets a tap, well that's it for me, there's no positives to be found, it's something I need to work on, I can only imagine what you've to deal with from clients, you def don't need any extra hassle/stress that a shit entitled attitude brings with it

Reviews

Define "prime of life" lol, I've got clients in their 60s who are as fit and as athletic as lads in their 20s!

I'm fine with gentlemen in their 60s. Some guys will text saying "I'm an older gentleman aged 55 . . . " and I think that's not old!!
    thank god for that, 55 is definitely not old, not old at all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (21-04-23)

Reviews

Define "prime of life" lol, I've got clients in their 60s who are as fit and as athletic as lads in their 20s!

I'm fine with gentlemen in their 60s. Some guys will text saying "I'm an older gentleman aged 55 . . . " and I think that's not old!!
    55 isn't old and I'm no where near 55

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo02 View Post
    55 isn't old and I'm no where near 55
    I'm 44 plus VAT @21%
    and
    12 stone 21lbs

both sound better in those formats

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Kangaroo02 (21-04-23)

Reviews

Have never been asked for a photograph but arranged a meeting with a well established lady on this site.. entered the apartment and was having glass of water and a chat and the lady decides not to go ahead with the meeting.. took me aback at the time but that's the ladies perogative to choose who they want to see.. we left on good terms and I didn't take it personally and will try to see her again sometime
    your not really drunk if you can lie on th floor without holding on!! - dean martin

9. The Following User Says Thank You to villager For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (21-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    I'm 44 plus VAT @21%
    and
    12 stone 21lbs

Few years left in yi yet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (21-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Few years left in yi yet.
    ah yeah, plenty of the race left to run...fingers crossed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by villager View Post
    Have never been asked for a photograph but arranged a meeting with a well established lady on this site.. entered the apartment and was having glass of water and a chat and the lady decides not to go ahead with the meeting.. took me aback at the time but that's the ladies perogative to choose who they want to see.. we left on good terms and I didn't take it personally and will try to see her again sometime
    i think i can guess who as well

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    I'm 44 plus VAT @21%
    and
    12 stone 21lbs

Far kinder way of putting it alright

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kangaroo02 For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (21-04-23)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast