Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to post a picture...........

Blog Entries

Default As a general rule.........

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    DONT WORRY ABOUT IT LUTHER

just needed to know to stop it happening again

dont want to give you to much work

This pic is about 725x1000 - 151k. Anything much bigger will stretch the board.........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default If you want to post a pic that's very big..........

The best thing to do is to save it to your PC, as a jpeg is best, and resize it as I previously described......

You can then add it as an attachment, but if you'd like to post it as an image, first add it as an attachment, and when it's uploaded, before you close the manage attachments window, click on the "current attachments", (see attachment below) this will open up the image in it's own window. You can now copy the url of this image and post the picure using the image icon..........

Just be carefull if you're using a PC that you share with other people, that you remember where you're storing these images, or delete them after..........

Kelly I just saw your last post, that's not what this post is about..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment to image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	14553  
    Last edited by luther; 22-11-09 at 19:20. Reason: Kelly's ass.......
    L

Reviews

Talking

thanks dude

i will refain from posting pics of my ass then

i wouldnt want to streach the boards lol
    kelly, what ever you do dont post a picture of your tits ffs, it will stretch the whole site let alone the board!

Blog Entries

Default Ah, I know sweetie......

SORRY LUTHER

it was mearly a joke
    on wot you wrote
    "This pic is about 725x1000 - 151k. Anything much bigger will stretch the board........."

just trying to be friendly
    But when I posted my last post, then I saw your last post about pictures of your ass and the next thing I was posting about was huge pictures, I felt bad..........

I didn't want you to think I was making a connection between big pictures and your ass........

But please feel free to post any pics of your self that you want, if the last one was anyting to go by, all I can say is yowsa..........

Keep em cummin babe.......................XXXX
    L

Reviews

off topic thread....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Ok..
    Where were we, underwater smoke signals.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Rimmer.....

Here's how to resize and repost an oversize picture........

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The best thing to do is to save it to your PC and then resize it........

You can do this by selecting the image and edit it. You can do this in "Paint".......

Open up the image in paint, in the top left corner of paint, select "Image" then "stretch and skew" and this will give you the option to resize it, eg 50% etc.........

You can then upload it as an attachment......

I remenber that pic you're talking about. I couldn't get it to work at the time. I'll have another go at it here now.......

The best thing to do is to save it to your PC, as a jpeg is best, and resize it as I previously described......

You can then add it as an attachment, but if you'd like to post it as an image, first add it as an attachment, and when it's uploaded, before you close the manage attachments window, click on the "current attachments", (see attachment below) this will open up the image in it's own window. You can now copy the url of this image and post the picure using the image icon..........

Just be carefull if you're using a PC that you share with other people, that you remember where you're storing these images, or delete them after..........

Kelly I just saw your last post, that's not what this post is about..........

Views:	15 
ID:	15744  
    Last edited by luther; 12-01-10 at 23:14. Reason: Adding attachment.......
    L

Reviews

Here's how to resize and repost an oversize picture........
    Luther, I understand about save pic. in 'my pictures' and do what you will in 'paint' resize or whatever, but when I go to post the attachement, it always comes out thumbnail size, what do you do to make it full size from 'my pictures'? Qph knows, he told me there was a roundabout way of doing it.
    It's nice for the picture to be posted full size, as against thumbnail size. I would be grateful for your expertize in this matter.

Blog Entries

Default There are 2 ways (at least) to do this........

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Luther, I understand about save pic. in 'my pictures' and do what you will in 'paint' resize or whatever, but when I go to post the attachement, it always comes out thumbnail size, what do you do to make it full size from 'my pictures'? Qph knows, he told me there was a roundabout way of doing it.
    It's nice for the picture to be posted full size, as against thumbnail size. I would be grateful for your expertize in this matter.
    The first one is, add the picture you want as an attachment, and when it is uploaded, before you close the "manage attachment" box, click on the attachment name (see the attachment below, look at the end of the arrow) and this will open up the attachment in a new window or tab, then copy the url of the new tab and post it as you would normally a picture from the web...........

Or.........

Add it as you normally do as an attachment and post it, as you say, this will show it as a thumbnail size. Click on this thumbnail and it shows it as a larger picture, with a black surround, and then click on it again and it will open up in a new tab, then copy the url of the new tab/fullsize picture, go back to your post, click edit, and add it as you would as a picture from the internet...........

Hope this helps, if not, get back to me..........

Views:	14 
ID:	15762  
    L

Reviews

The first one is, add the picture you want as an attachment, and when it is uploaded, before you close the "manage attachment" box, click on the attachment name (see the attachment below, look at the end of the arrow) and this will open up the attachment in a new window or tab, then copy the url of the new tab and post it as you would normally a picture from the web...........

Or.........

Add it as you normally do as an attachment and post it, as you say, this will show it as a thumbnail size. Click on this thumbnail and it shows it as a larger picture, with a black surround, and then click on it again and it will open up in a new tab, then copy the url of the new tab/fullsize picture, go back to your post, click edit, and add it as you would as a picture from the internet...........

Hope this helps, if not, get back to me..........
    Thanks Luther old buddy, you went to a lot of trouble with that, I've shoved it in my bookmarks and I'll have a go at it next time I'm in that situ. Thanks a million.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast