Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitchy Women!

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'd say she was good for the oul' gagging all the same...
    ep, it was the only time she was quiet!

Reviews

why are some women (most in my mind) bitchy to each other I've had a few experiences here's the deal
    I have two female friends who hang out together for the past 2 years they meet regularly the 1st girl bought a nice coat last week shows it to the 2nd girl, two days later the 2nd girl turns up to meet the 1st girl with the SAME coat! 1st girl cannot believe how the other girl could do that to her tells me she was highly insulted that she would buy the same coat as her! told her friend that she couldn't be seen in public with her the two are coming with me to Dublin tomorrow they're not talking! the long trip to Dublin
    what can I do to get them talking? Opinions [B]very [/B welcome!
    just to resurrect my own thread to say that the trip to Dublin was cancelled by both girls ringing me early this morning saying the same thing 'I couldn't go with that one' Its the last time I'll put myself out for women like this I was ony doing a big favour, nomore Mrniceguy from me I gonna become a right cunt in the new year better respected....

Blog Entries

Default Taking too much notice of ppl

just to resurrect my own thread to say that the trip to Dublin was cancelled by both girls ringing me early this morning saying the same thing 'I couldn't go with that one' Its the last time I'll put myself out for women like this I was ony doing a big favour, nomore Mrniceguy from me I gonna become a right cunt in the new year better respected....
    EX P your taking too much notice of what ppl say and do.

take a step back from things,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    EX P your taking too much notice of what ppl say and do.

take a step back from things,
    Westside.
    ya your right there I'd only forgive them though if they both gave me oral at the same time
    not much to ask for...

why are some women (most in my mind) bitchy to each other I've had a few experiences here's the deal
    I have two female friends who hang out together for the past 2 years they meet regularly the 1st girl bought a nice coat last week shows it to the 2nd girl, two days later the 2nd girl turns up to meet the 1st girl with the SAME coat! 1st girl cannot believe how the other girl could do that to her tells me she was highly insulted that she would buy the same coat as her! told her friend that she couldn't be seen in public with her the two are coming with me to Dublin tomorrow they're not talking! the long trip to Dublin
    what can I do to get them talking? Opinions [B]very [/B welcome!
    I won't address regarding Dublin because - it may have already happened but - most women are catty bitches, whether they appear so or whether they know it. Always jealous and always trying to outdo the other - whether they are friends, or not. It is in most womens' nature, through my experience - that they are just egotistical, mean-spirited women - and nothing will change them. They are opinionated to the point of hurtfulness and do not care who they hurt. I have so many women in my life like that that I could scream.

I, fortunately, am not 'most women.'
    I am not a Womens Libber and well, that screws me for relationships with most women because I am like this. I am old school - believing that men should be men and women should be women - you know, the old days when a man llighted a woman's cigarette, opened car doors, ordered at dinner in a restaurant and well - I was a SAHM and loved every minute of it.

I am proud to say - I am not most women.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123