Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Getting taken for granted...I'm sick of it...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    He might let them go to my Funeral.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (13-04-23), bmw528 (13-04-23), WellDressed (13-04-23)

Reviews

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (13-04-23), rockonallnite (15-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    That would be a good way to go , you'll be the last thing on my mind though
    Some how I dont think you really mean that, son.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (13-04-23)

Reviews

Aw the poor baby

Joking aside, life's a shit-show. That's just the way of things. Some have it better, many have it worse. You end this life the same way as you came into it: alone. So make sure to have your own back, don't count on anyone else to. Life ain't what we want it to be, it is what it is. So many things in life are out of our control; so don't try to. Instead, confront that which you can't control; only then can we find some semblance of peace in our lives.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 14-04-23 at 20:40.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    Bad situation to be in Joe. Been there done that, got to the point that I walked out, left her the house and everything as she was the one mainly taking care of the kids. Started over, took a while but got everything back. Myself and the ex get on better now and the kids are ok, you have to make sure that you give them as much attention as you can. Sometimes cutting your losses is the best thing to do. New woman now, everything is great, aside from my wandering eye. If things ever go south again I know in myself now that I can start over, not that I want it to, otherwise I'm just travelling the country buying a new woman a house every couple of years

Your mental health is paramount, do not let someone else dictate your happiness.

Believe it or not but working in conflicts was my bread and butter for years. I am a trained mediator and negotiator. The one place I could never use my skills is in my marriage. The reason why all my training and experience over the years won't work is that my wife is a "Needy Narcissist" this is a very dangerous personality type to deal with and it is on the psychotic scale. Reason is useless with a person like this.

I have a saying "never start a war, but if you find yourself in one do everything you have to do to win". This may mean destroying the other person in the process. Divorce is a messy game, that is why I never worked in family mediation and focused on political and military contracts.

For me when I leave, it will be like the gates of hell are opened because she will try to wipe the floor with me. She looks so innocent and she can turn on crocodile tears on demand. Any judge looking at her couldn't believe that she does what she does and tries to control everyone around her, even her boss does what he is told. If she can't get her own way she goes into a meltdown.

When the day comes to leave I will have to plan it like a military op. I will always be there for my kids because I love them to bits, but there will be no let's be friends with my wife. As far as I am concerned she will be dead to me and just maybe I can get some peace for the first time in years. For now it is a watching waiting and planning game until the time is right. My eldest is a young woman; she sides with her mother. I will have to make sure my two youngest get on their feet first because they need his dad around.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (15-04-23), WellDressed (15-04-23)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post

Believe it or not but working in conflicts was my bread and butter for years. I am a trained mediator and negotiator. The one place I could never use my skills is in my marriage. The reason why all my training and experience over the years won't work is that my wife is a "Needy Narcissist" this is a very dangerous personality type to deal with and it is on the psychotic scale. Reason is useless with a person like this.

I have a saying "never start a war, but if you find yourself in one do everything you have to do to win". This may mean destroying the other person in the process. Divorce is a messy game, that is why I never worked in family mediation and focused on political and military contracts.

For me when I leave, it will be like the gates of hell are opened because she will try to wipe the floor with me. She looks so innocent and she can turn on crocodile tears on demand. Any judge looking at her couldn't believe that she does what she does and tries to control everyone around her, even her boss does what he is told. If she can't get her own way she goes into a meltdown.

When the day comes to leave I will have to plan it like a military op. I will always be there for my kids because I love them to bits, but there will be no let's be friends with my wife. As far as I am concerned she will be dead to me and just maybe I can get some peace for the first time in years. For now it is a watching waiting and planning game until the time is right. My eldest is a young woman; she sides with her mother. I will have to make sure my two youngest get on their feet first because they need his dad around.
    That's interesting.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910