Thread: Angels???

Default Angels???

Taking a trip to the capital the end of June and thinking off taking in a trip to Angels stripclub while there, asking if anyone has been and is it worth the trip/expense or should it just be skipped??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmazing View Post
    Taking a trip to the capital the end of June and thinking off taking in a trip to Angels stripclub while there, asking if anyone has been and is it worth the trip/expense or should it just be skipped??
    I don't know about Angels but I find stripclubs in general to just be one money pit and leave ya frustrated. Much better off using the the €500/€600 you'd spunk away in there and book a lady for a few hours, you'll be in Dublin there's any amount of great women to set up a meeting with

Reviews

These guys...my jeeze and drink in Temple Bar for good measure. Fuck me....

Reviews

Yeah skip them...get a nice woman on here for a couple of hours...better and not frustrating. I haven't been to one here...but heard their rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    I don't know about Angels but I find stripclubs in general to just be one money pit and leave ya frustrated. Much better off using the the €500/€600 you'd spunk away in there and book a lady for a few hours, you'll be in Dublin there's any amount of great women to set up a meeting with
    Cheers mate 👍🏻 thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by happydon11 View Post
    Yeah skip them...get a nice woman on here for a couple of hours...better and not frustrating. I haven't been to one here...but heard their rubbish.

Cheers buddy, thanks for the advice 👍🏻

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmazing View Post
    I’ve been to a few strip clubs on stags… never liked them to be honest…. You go in horny and come out with a horn!!!

Reviews

You’d be as well just burning your cash, better and cheaper fun to be had in Dublin than strip clubs

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (10-04-23), Silvergrey25 (10-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlie82 View Post
    I’ve been to a few strip clubs on stags… never liked them to be honest…. You go in horny and come out with a horn!!!
    go in with a horn and money, come out with just the horn 🤣
    Last edited by TommyH123; 10-04-23 at 04:58.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

dublindweller (10-04-23), Silvergrey25 (10-04-23)