Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Roberta reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default Roberta reviews

    NBT

    Is there a glitch in reviews as Roberta is the 7 latest, most dated last year and her profile showing opting out ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    nought to do with me as i explained last wk to llamedos two wks ago , when some escort opted back in ...............that stuff is beyond my control gladly



    her profile doesnt show her opting out
    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    nought to do with me as i explained last wk to llamedos two wks ago , when some escort opted back in ...............that stuff is beyond my control gladly



    her profile doesnt show her opting out
    nbt
    Could it have been 3 weeks ago...............................


    Don't badger the witness.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Could it have been 3 weeks ago...............................


    Don't badger the witness.
    its quite possible ,

    but the important thing for me is that you are happy with my explanation

    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    its quite possible ,

    but the important thing for me is that you are happy with my explanation

    nbt
    I do not mean to question your explanation. I am simply asking why 7 reviews would appear as the most recent with most of them being from last year. It does look like there is a glitch and some or one of the IE IT gurus need to look into it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    I do not mean to question your explanation. I am simply asking why 7 reviews would appear as the most recent with most of them being from last year. It does look like there is a glitch and some or one of the IE IT gurus need to look into it.

    thats what happens if her reviews were suspended all along .......they dont fall in to their natural order.

    are u sure ure happy now , because i wont be able to sleep tonight, if ure not

    nbt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    thats what happens if her reviews were suspended all along .......they dont fall in to their natural order.

    are u sure ure happy now , because i wont be able to sleep tonight, if ure not

    nbt
    YouTube - Barney - If You're Happy & You Know It

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default


    thats all that matters to me, your happiness


    nbt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •