Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IIE v EI - u gotta laugh

Reviews

Up the Yanks.

How many American tourists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fifteen. Five to figure out how much the bulb costs in the local currency, four to comment on "how funny-looking" local lightbulbs are, three to hire a local person to change the bulb, two to take pictures, and one to buy postcards in case the pictures don't come out.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The Americans are a forgiving lot, and are too stupid to check for references; they'll believe anything as the sayings go
    Reminds me of the time I was standing on North Bridge in Edinburgh, an American tourist was busy taking around 20 snaps of the old Athens of the north never completed council building which looks like.....well Athens, he turns to me and says how long has the castle been there? I said it's never been then if you look over your shoulder it that huge big thing that looks like a castle..... The look on his face was priceless, he said god dam English tourists told me that was the castle that I was taking pictures off, I said well now you know why it was built to keep them kind out

Reviews

Default Yanks

Yeah, they have to be the most gullible people on the planet the septic tanks.
    I remember once telling a yank that we have 13 mths in our European year. I invented the mth of "Septober" & inserted it between Sep. & Oct.
    I can also remember a New Zelander friend of mine talking in a bar in N Y 1 night & he got some poor fool to believe that N Z was a floating island & they were tied up off the coast.

I could go on .............................
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

deedindeedo and ploy26p, cut it out now or you will both be banned. Your racist comments are about to be removed.

Reviews

Most humble apologies

Blog Entries

Suggesting Irish people are famous for domestic violence is racist. Saying back that if you want to find a black woman you should go to a zoo is just disgusting. The pair of you are both on a final warning. Any more of this and you'll be banned. You should both be ashamed of yourself. I can take a joke as much as the next person, but this is not a joke.

Reviews

i am quite upset that i have been labelled a racist.. i merely answered a question that a member asked me.. i was trying to be as informative as i possibly could, ona a completly different note, i have just done a fart that would make your eyes water..too many protien shakes me thinks..

Blog Entries

scoobydoo!, same goes for you, you are on your final warning.

Blog Entries

I'm not discussing this ploy26p. You don't think it is racist to say the best place to find a black woman in Ireland is the zoo? That's totally disgusting. You will be banned if I hear one more such racist remark out of you.

Reviews

giving out warnings like its going out of fashion.. i wouldnt mind, but im well known for my japery and tom foolery.. this is just a normal day for me, i feel like i am being victimised.. .tut tut

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast