Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tall eastern europeans

  1. #1

    Default Tall eastern europeans

    I just checked on the site under search engine. There are presently 73 girls 5ft 9ins or over, thats 6ft 1 or 2 in heels, on the site. Thats more than 24 per cent, and almost all are eastern europeans. What are they feeding them on? One girl Karen is 6ft 2ins tall. Its unbelievable.......and great.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Holy shit a 6 foot 2 escort lol.

    I don't know why they grow so tall. Maybe they drink a lot of milk???

    Also, in their evolutionary past they may have had to fend off lots of boars, wolves, bears, that sort of thing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by dave the rave View Post
    I just checked on the site under search engine. There are presently 73 girls 5ft 9ins or over, thats 6ft 1 or 2 in heels, on the site. Thats more than 24 per cent, and almost all are eastern europeans. What are they feeding them on? One girl Karen is 6ft 2ins tall. Its unbelievable.......and great.
    Yes i agree there a couple of inches taller than western europeans,Hungarians and correct me if i am wrong tend to be closer to 6ft and Russians,Czechs tend to be 5ft6-5ft7.Is it something to do with the Germans and Hitler?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    dont mention the War lol you will have those yellow bellie surrender monkies (the french) begging for help again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Yes i agree there a couple of inches taller than western europeans,Hungarians and correct me if i am wrong tend to be closer to 6ft and Russians,Czechs tend to be 5ft6-5ft7.Is it something to do with the Germans and Hitler?
    my ex is a german woman, she was about 5'8, kinky bitch too, loved being called 'a dirty fucking nazi' when she was being popped from behind.

    I had no issue obliging either.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Wink I rest,

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    my ex is a german woman, she was about 5'8, kinky bitch too, loved being called 'a dirty fucking nazi' when she was being popped from behind.

    I had no issue obliging either.
    I rest my case.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    i shagged a german bird when i went over to see a supplier in stuttgart a few years back.. she was fucking tiny, i mean about 4 foot 11... and she was a trainee teacher too, as soon as i found that out, i just HAD to fuck her, so i bought her back to my hotel and did her in so many positions that a member of the olympic commitee came round and gave me a gold medal for gymnastics.. which was great, as i have never really even trained for gymnastics...

    she also had really long hair, and i made sure i gave that a good pulling too.. just to spite her.. and her ancestors for starting 2 world wars.. revenge is sweet!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Talking Expenses?

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i shagged a german bird when i went over to see a supplier in stuttgart a few years back.. she was fucking tiny, i mean about 4 foot 11... and she was a trainee teacher too, as soon as i found that out, i just HAD to fuck her, so i bought her back to my hotel and did her in so many positions that a member of the olympic commitee came round and gave me a gold medal for gymnastics.. which was great, as i have never really even trained for gymnastics...

    she also had really long hair, and i made sure i gave that a good pulling too.. just to spite her.. and her ancestors for starting 2 world wars.. revenge is sweet!
    Off shagging on company time,your some bollox you are,I hope you where able to get that through on your expenses

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    it was in the evening, i met her in an irish bar, the bloke i was with used a really good chat up line on her mate "do you do anal?" after i had apologised for his stupid and childish behaviour and bad manners, i was a shoe in... the funny thing is, the bird i shagged didnt drink, and she believed all the bullshit i told her too.. when i told the my mate the next day he pissed himself laughing.. i was fucking stroking her face telling her how beautiful she was, and how perfect.. you know, the shit women fall for... and she swallowed it hook line and sinker.. RESULT!! have to admit though, i had a killer headache the next day and we had to leg it out of the hotel, when i refused to pay for her staying the night lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I hope you where able to get that through on your expenses
    he has a decent accountant I reckon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •