Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish cheated out of a place @ world cup

Blog Entries

Default Ppl are forgetting one thing

If France didnt get that goal we still werent home and dry.It would have gone to penalties which would have gone either way.Although France got away with what they did i dont think we will ever get a rematch.

As for the game itself we were the better team but we were shocking with a few of the misses we had.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If France didnt get that goal we still werent home and dry.It would have gone to penalties which would have gone either way.Although France got away with what they did i dont think we will ever get a rematch.
    We won't get a rematch, that would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    As for the game itself we were the better team but we were shocking with a few of the misses we had.
    No we weren't, Kevin Doyle missed a header he should have done better on and that was it.

To get goals you create chances, that's what Ireland were doing all the time. There were no "shocking misses", sorry but that's bullshit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

No we weren't, Kevin Doyle missed a header he should have done better on and that was it.

To get goals you create chances, that's what Ireland were doing all the time. There were no "shocking misses", sorry but that's bullshit.
    Duff and Keane may have converted fairly solid chances....

Blog Entries

Default Lack of testosterone interferes with eyesight

No shocking misses?What about the header (Doyle :-)) and Keane pushing the ball too far ahead of himself and also Duffs kick straight on?We should have being 2 up in that game.

Also taking Laurence off was retarded as he had an outstanding game.where we really screwed up was not holding them to a draw at home.

Westside.

Reviews

yeah, MAY, but they didnt, though infairness.. excluding that stocking of red haired shite McShane, they all played their panties off..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    yeah, MAY, but they didnt, though infairness.. excluding that stocking of red haired shite McShane, they all played their panties off..
    McShane is shite though....wish Johnny Evans was Irish and not Nordy

Reviews

as soon as i say that ginger twat coming onto the pitch, i knew the gig was up.. how he can make it onto the international side is a mystery to me.. he cant concentrate,, and he has ginger hair..

Reviews

this is the bird that henry shacked up with when he was cheating on his wife.

the state of her......all that moolah and thats the best he could do. she makes lewinsky look like a model

his wife took him for about £10mil.....that makes me feel a lot happier now knowing that....the cunt

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    as soon as i say that ginger twat coming onto the pitch, i knew the gig was up.. how he can make it onto the international side is a mystery to me.. he cant concentrate,, and he has ginger hair..
    It's kind of ironic how he was seen standing right next to Henry but in front of him and the ball about a whisker away from him and him not able to do anything right before the goal. It wasn't really his fault as he was running in and was just caught a bit off-balance, but in the end it looks as if he tried to get his chest away from it...

Blog Entries

It's kind of ironic how he was seen standing right next to Henry but in front of him and the ball about a whisker away from him and him not able to do anything right before the goal. It wasn't really his fault as he was running in and was just caught a bit off-balance, but in the end it looks as if he tried to get his chest away from it...
    let's not defend this chap....he's shite, I've never seen him play a decent game, not for Man Utd, WBA or Sunderland...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast