Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reviews:

Reviews

Default Reviews:

Does it matter to you if a girl replies to your review?

I personally like a response it makes the time I've spent with a girl feel acknowledged!

If you've taken the time to write some words especially if it's a good review would it be a disappointment if there was no acknowledgement?

I know responding to reviews can be a tightrope walk for the girls
    If they respond to one then they feel they might have to respond to all!

If their response is too good for one regular, it might alienate another!

I know a lot of guys leave reviews both for the girls but also as a memory to mark their time with them, in this instance surly it would be nice to receive some small acknowledgement?

When reading reviews I personally value the response from the girls as much but at times more than the actual review.

It shows a more personal side and by acknowledging a reviewer it shows a sense of gratitude for the time and effort they have taken to write it.

I would be more inclined to meet or give a review to a girl who has taken a little time for other reviewers to leave a little thank you.

I Especially like the comebacks if I feel the girl is justified in her response and if it's done in good humor?
    Some are absolutely Hilarious!!

I find this extremely attractive in a woman, intelligence, humor and beautiful what a combination!!

So would you really care?

Would it bring a smile to your face if you received a nice reply?

Or just doesn't matter either way?
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 26-03-23 at 22:36.

Reviews

Doesn't really bother me to be honest!

I guess it is a nice touch!

Reviews

Its nice to get a reply.
    Some ladies reply privately and thank you which is nice.
    That's probably why they do it, so as not to alienate.
    But it is nice to read some of the replies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happydon11 For This Useful Post:

lildick (27-03-23)

Reviews

I would like to receive feedback and would they like to see mevagain.

Yes can be tricky for the girls to not upset other clients if a response to one client is fantastic and not theirs. It's a tightrope for them.

Either way I don't mind. Got a great PM today 🙃😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

lildick (27-03-23)

Reviews

Wouldnt bother me, but if i didnt get a reply and everyone else did i would be wondering what i did wrong

I leave a review to say i had a good time. A thank you basically. Im dreadfull at expressing how i feel in person lol. So i dont really expect a reply.

A little text/message afterwards is a nice touch. I usually shoot a message over saying thanks and what not.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post
    I would like to receive feedback and would they like to see mevagain.

Yes can be tricky for the girls to not upset other clients if a response to one client is fantastic and not theirs. It's a tightrope for them.

Either way I don't mind. Got a great PM today 🙃😁
    Yip..👍...reliable lady

Reviews

I always send a text after a meeting to say thank you etc even to girls I'm not leaving a review
    but sometimes on here it's been discussed about time wasters texts and I was never sure if this feel under that category!
    But it's nice to know I'm not the only one who does this, plus I've always received a reply to a text so I guess it is acceptable
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 27-03-23 at 04:37.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Wouldnt bother me, but if i didnt get a reply and everyone else did i would be wondering what i did wrong

I leave a review to say i had a good time. A thank you basically. Im dreadfull at expressing how i feel in person lol. So i dont really expect a reply.

A little text/message afterwards is a nice touch. I usually shoot a message over saying thanks and what not.
    I know you're regular girl doesn't reply and never has to anyone,
    I totally respect that decision, probably the smart move and she's consistent!

But I'd love to see your face if you were the only one not to get a reply LOL

I've waited in the past for a few weeks being the only one without a reply from a girl thinking
    Oh holy God was I that bad

But I think the girl was just busy and I got a really nice reply in the end
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 27-03-23 at 04:52.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Does it matter to you if a girl replies to your review?

I personally like a response it makes the time I've spent with a girl feel acknowledged!

If you've taken the time to write some words especially if it's a good review would it be a disappointment if there was no acknowledgement?

I know responding to reviews can be a tightrope walk for the girls
    If they respond to one then they feel they might have to respond to all!

If their response is too good for one regular, it might alienate another!

I know a lot of guys leave reviews both for the girls but also as a memory to mark their time with them, in this instance surly it would be nice to receive some small acknowledgement?

When reading reviews I personally value the response from the girls as much but at times more than the actual review.

It shows a more personal side and by acknowledging a reviewer it shows a sense of gratitude for the time and effort they have taken to write it.

I would be more inclined to meet or give a review to a girl who has taken a little time for other reviewers to leave a little thank you.

I Especially like the comebacks if I feel the girl is justified in her response and if it's done in good humor?
    Some are absolutely Hilarious!!

I find this extremely attractive in a woman, intelligence, humor and beautiful what a combination!!

So would you really care?

Would it bring a smile to your face if you received a nice reply?

Or just doesn't matter either way?
    The reply on my last review I got from Juliana definitely brought a smile to my face sence of satisfaction. 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (27-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post
    The reply on my last review I got from Juliana definitely brought a smile to my face sence of satisfaction. ��
    Peter I didn't want to say it man, but Juliana told me she likes me the best ....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast