Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hour change

I can accept losing an hour's sleep ... Extra daylight hooray is this winter almost over ... But changing clock times with my nails is a bloody nightmare
    Kisses Mistress Megaera
    0873354943 X: @Megaera
    💋💋NEW TOUR : CASHEL BASED, TRALEE 23-25 JUNE,... A SEXY SURPRISE IS PACKED IN THIS MONTH'S SUITCASE ... CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION 💋💋

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressMonique For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (25-03-23)

Reviews

It's always the last weekend in March the clocks go forward and the last weekend in October the clocks go back.

Used to hate it when I worked weekends but now I don't care. Most of my things the clocks change automatically, it's only the bloody car that pisses me off, was one year I just left it on summertime, always made it to work on time 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    It's always the last weekend in March the clocks go forward and the last weekend in October the clocks go back.

Used to hate it when I worked weekends but now I don't care. Most of my things the clocks change automatically, it's only the bloody car that pisses me off, was one year I just left it on summertime, always made it to work on time ��������
    Did exactly the same lol
    Kisses Mistress Megaera
    0873354943 X: @Megaera
    💋💋NEW TOUR : CASHEL BASED, TRALEE 23-25 JUNE,... A SEXY SURPRISE IS PACKED IN THIS MONTH'S SUITCASE ... CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION 💋💋

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post

Used to hate it when I worked weekends but now I don't care. Most of my things the clocks change automatically, it's only the bloody car that pisses me off, was one year I just left it on summertime, always made it to work on time ��������
    Well you are correct when you say the last weekend of March. It's the last Sunday of March at 2AM. So if the 31st falls on a Saturday it changes a week earlier(Well 6 days I suppose).

It was bright til almost half 7 here tonight so I'm already looking forward to the brighter evenings.
    Are we there yet ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12