Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oldest

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    The oldest I’d see?, probably 39ish, older than that and I’d say I’d have a fair chance of pulling them on a night out, that Is if I were free to do so…which I’m not 
    Jesus Tommy, and here I was thinking that I was getting pulled less on nights out because I’m a more intimidating species now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    I had an 86 yr old client for a while, he’s passed now. I reckon he’s met hundreds of us. He was a panty collector and had a drawer stuffed full of them from all the girls who’d visit. And, you’d have to give him a pair because sure, he’s 86 and collects panties I’ve met a few girls since who remember the drawer, and we’d get a little bag of scones going out the door.

(He would have been able to cum but for a clumsy surgeon. He could feel something release like happening internally.)
    Imagine a few weeks after the funeral when the family are at the house looking through his old stuff and discover a drawer full of panties

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (28-03-23), Rockerman (28-03-23), SofiaTheMod (28-03-23), Toolbox (28-03-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123