Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucan massage

Have visited Carmen twice in the last few months. Very quiet and private location. Excellent service, would recommend 45 mins to get the most from your visit

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naomhtiobraid View Post
    Could anyone PM me the info on the 1p place and or the Turkish barber place ? Thanks
    Dropped in there recently without appointment. One barber with a man in the chair getting a haircut.
    I just said massage and he left his client and went into the back room and, out came the masseuse.
    She took me to the small massage room and left me to undress. We never discussed rate or service.
    I lay face down naked and she returned to the room.
    She place a towel on my bum which was about the size of a face cloth.
    She massaged up into my groin and made no attempt to avoid the charger.
    She asked me to turn over and again placed the cloth but one flick and it was gone and, we both laughed.
    She continued on with me naked and with plenty touching of the organ and surrounds but no HE.
    This was a really good and very sensual massage but as time was running out I said to her what about HE.
    First she said No. Then she said for an amount and I said fine.
    Just as she started HE she said, did you have an appointment and I said No.
    She stopped and left the room and I could hear her speaking to the barber and, when she came back she said we are finished now.
    I said, you advertise massage with your location - so yes I arrived without appointment, but I spoke with the barber first.
    After a bit of discussion she started back, got the charger going and a good finish.
    She cleaned me up and there must have been a few minutes left and she continued to massage my legs and then she said finished now and left the room.
    I got dressed and was kinda expecting her back but not sign of her so I left the room and she was sitting out in barber area.
    I handed her the money plus a tip.
    There was a different customer in the chair when I was leaving.
    Even though the experience was different, the massage was really really good and she had a really soft touch when it came to HE.
    There were no other extras or touching on this occasion.
    Last edited by Dayteam; 09-07-23 at 12:57. Reason: not allowed. -Val

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lifestoogoodjim For This Useful Post:

claremorris (10-07-23), davidob555 (09-07-23), esnow00 (09-07-23), PhilPhilPhil (10-07-23)

4. Default

Sounds like you could have had a haircut too

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ally444thompson For This Useful Post:

claremorris (10-07-23), davidob555 (09-07-23)

That’s one of the most interesting posts I’ve read in a while, thank you 😂👏

7. The Following User Says Thank You to davidob555 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (10-07-23)

😅😅🤣🤣,at what point does a man gracefully retire. Self respect can't be just a "buzz " word can it?

Holy fuck man ,Dublin is teeming with better spots than that...😁

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by onestick66 View Post
    ��������,at what point does a man gracefully retire. Self respect can't be just a "buzz " word can it?

Holy fuck man ,Dublin is teeming with better spots than that...��
    If you are out in Lucan with a demanding horn then self respect is merely a buzz word..... I live in the middle of nowhere and have had to accept very poor attitude , even from well reviewed ladies. If the flag stays flying I put up with their poor service until it lowers to half mast. I never return

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    If you are out in Lucan with a demanding horn then self respect is merely a buzz word..... I live in the middle of nowhere and have had to accept very poor attitude , even from well reviewed ladies. If the flag stays flying I put up with their poor service until it lowers to half mast. I never return
    Half mast - I’ll keep that in mind, its a great way to measure a visit

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ally444thompson For This Useful Post:

claremorris (10-07-23)

Just wondering if anyone has been active in Lucan recently?

Sweet Katy was in Lucan about a week ago, but didn't reply to my comms.
    She then disappeared before her Lucan tour was over.
    ......life goes on,Like a broken down carousel,Where somebody left the music on

Anyone able to PM contact details for Carmen?

The 1p place still going?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123