Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deleted Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergrey25 View Post
    Personally I do not understand or comprehend the rationale in the 7 days between reviews ruling, I've met ladies I've absolutely loved and as a consequence have arranged to meet them again , if there's proof of arrangements required just say so, ,i.e screenshots of texts etc for a second visit, there's no issue with that but surely the fact you liked someone and gave them a review and liked them so much you arranged a second visit only speaks in the ladies favor and also helps prospective visitors to make their minds up about visiting a particular person and helps to reinforce the standards of the provider as well as helping their business then it's win win. Just my two cents. WTF
    That's true. I met the same girl twice in one week a few times. Twice in one day also...two separate meetings. To be honest that one doesn't bother me personally as I'd be talking about regulars who I already have a lot of reviews for.

I see your point though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (07-05-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    That's true. I met the same girl twice in one week a few times. Twice in one day also...two separate meetings. To be honest that one doesn't bother me personally as I'd be talking about regulars who I already have a lot of reviews for.

I see your point though.
    --------------------------------------------
    Well I will add a further caveat for you so , you live in Dublin where you have every choice, I live in the North West of Ireland also know as the outback, here it is important to make an informed choice more so than where you are based as there are a lot less providers but also a lot more shenanigans so reviews actually mean a lot more here than in a place with a wealth of choice. That is also part of my rationale

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvergrey25 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (16-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergrey25 View Post
    --------------------------------------------
    Well I will add a further caveat for you so , you live in Dublin where you have every choice, I live in the North West of Ireland also know as the outback, here it is important to make an informed choice more so than where you are based as there are a lot less providers but also a lot more shenanigans so reviews actually mean a lot more here than in a place with a wealth of choice. That is also part of my rationale
    I said I seen your point and I'd be happy to have it your way. I still don't think it would make a huge difference as you are still not going to visit the same girl twice in the same week that often.

Yes I often forget my playground and take it for granted.

My man you would not believe the shenanigans in Dublin and I ain't talking about the girls. You would be shocked.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (16-05-23), Silvergrey25 (16-05-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123