Thread: Scammers in omagh (NBT)

Default Scammers in omagh (NBT)

Omagh people, please beware of the place

I have had my time wasted twice now. On the first occasion I made arrangements to meet a black Colombian lady but was met by an Asian female

I explained I was there to meet someone else but I was told I could stay or leave as it was her that had placed the advert and had been messaging me.

The second one was today. Pictures of a very curvy Latin looking lady aged 29. Arrangements made and I am then greeted by a fat old Asian tranny who again makes it clear the lady in the pictures does not exist, or at least not in the place I have been lured to.

What is wrong with these people?! Anyway- I won’t be going there again. I had a couple of good appointments there in the past but will never risk it again. Half a day wasted and they just shrug their shoulders like it’s me who is the problem.
    It’s almost funny….
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 21-03-23 at 16:45. Reason: Not allowed

Reviews

were the pictures verified?

its just an old trick that keeps resurfacing everywhere, they lose nothing at all as they don't have to travel so got nothing to lose by trying it on, youre lured there in the hope you will stay and pay. If half the men stay then its worthwhile for them, bunch of chancers lol

Reviews

They are hoping that punters will think with their dicks and stay. People like this should be banned from advertising.