Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If A Culchie Went to Dublin

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default If A Culchie Went to Dublin

So If a fella landed off at Bus Aras what would be the best, most efficient way to get to Ballsbridge? advice appreciated

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvergrey25 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (17-03-23)

Reviews

That depends on where in Ballsbridge?
    Get a Dart to Sandymount and you will be minutes from the RDS. You would probably have to come up towards O Connell bridge to get a bus.
    Google maps will help you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phunbill For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

You're very close to plenty of babes where you be landing. You booked for Ballsbridge?

If no car I'd be strolling towards Stephen's Green and down Baggot Street...bring you into Ballsbridge.

Ah Waterloo Road...nice memories and my lucky Paddy Power I don't get to anymore.

Who ya meetin'? Lucky boy on Paddy's Day...hope ya have your "kiss me, I'm Irish" hat on ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    That depends on where in Ballsbridge?
    Get a Dart to Sandymount and you will be minutes from the RDS. You would probably have to come up towards O Connell bridge to get a bus.
    Google maps will help you
    ----------------------------
    I don't know the exact area in Ballsbridge but I'm doing some general reconnaissance , probably bus or taxi might be the options as I really don't know Dublin and want to be efficient timewise.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    You're very close to plenty of babes where you be landing. You booked for Ballsbridge?

If no car I'd be strolling towards Stephen's Green and down Baggot Street...bring you into Ballsbridge.

Ah Waterloo Road...nice memories and my lucky Paddy Power I don't get to anymore.

Who ya meetin'? Lucky boy on Paddy's Day...hope ya have your "kiss me, I'm Irish" hat on ....
    ---------------------------------
    I wish dude I'm just working out what's possible shall we say. I've no problems walking, I'm just trying to see whats practical to be on time, Dublins at least 4 hours away from here and then there's getting to the location to consider timewise. Would it take long on foot from the bus station to Ballsbridge? I haven't booked but I'm seriously interested in making one, shall we say in 5 words would be the clue ,I aint jinxing myself I hope

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvergrey25 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (17-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergrey25 View Post
    ---------------------------------
    I wish dude I'm just working out what's possible shall we say. I've no problems walking, I'm just trying to see whats practical to be on time, Dublins at least 4 hours away from here and then there's getting to the location to consider timewise. Would it take long on foot from the bus station to Ballsbridge? I haven't booked but I'm seriously interested in making one, shall we say in 5 words would be the clue ,I aint jinxing myself I hope
    Yeah I wouldn't want to walk it... probably half an hour depending on where exactly. I know the city like the back of my hand...years prowling in the shadows ...

Um dude has a girl in Ballsbridge caught your eye or is it a hotel or what? You are real close to a few crackers right where you'd be landing. I'd be sticking to the city centre bud. You have girls in Grand Canal Dock and IFSC right where you be arriving. D1, D2.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

Pretty good idea who mr grey has his eye on

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't want to walk it... probably half an hour depending on where exactly. I know the city like the back of my hand...years prowling in the shadows ...

Um dude has a girl in Ballsbridge caught your eye or is it a hotel or what? You are real close to a few crackers right where you'd be landing. I'd be sticking to the city centre bud. You have girls in Grand Canal Dock and IFSC right where you be arriving. D1, D2.
    ----------------------
    Half hour on foot is grand when you know the area so probably about 45 for someone like me who'd be using their phone and that's assuming it's safe in that direction. Like I say I dont know Dublin so I'm trying to figure it out. Just Ballsbridge is all I know about location but it wont be today for sure. Maybe Taxi might be best option. Dublin has some serious choice for sure but I have taken a shine to a certain person but nothings sorted yet. So I'm figuring it out . Cheers for the advise dude

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvergrey25 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (17-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Pretty good idea who mr grey has his eye on
    What's with the fucking secrecy lads? Punters forum ...

Who's the lucky lady?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

claremorris (18-03-23), Silvergrey25 (17-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergrey25 View Post
    ----------------------
    Half hour on foot is grand when you know the area so probably about 45 for someone like me who'd be using their phone and that's assuming it's safe in that direction. Like I say I dont know Dublin so I'm trying to figure it out. Just Ballsbridge is all I know about location but it wont be today for sure. Maybe Taxi might be best option. Dublin has some serious choice for sure but I have taken a shine to a certain person but nothings sorted yet. So I'm figuring it out . Cheers for the advise dude
    You won't get shot in Ballsbridge...more likely to find 50 quid ....

Careful around Busaras/O'Connell Street...gone worse than fuckin' Mogadishu! Walk any further north you'd likely be stabbed .

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast