Thread: NEW VANESSA&MANDY in dublin from 16.11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

hello everybody,

even ladies are part of agency ***link removed**** they work independent.

pls note,that if they are for example in dublin,they dont have so much time to answer on all calls, emails, sms etc. and from this reason,that they can provide the best services they need assistant like me--im KARIN and i was been the some person who was take care about all information,which you have asked me regarding when ladies Nelly and Emma has been in Dublin last week.

i think,that there is no reason to be in panic,that you would be get in touch with me,because i have more time to assist to you regarding your information,which you need to get about ladies,like when lady is busy and every minute somebody calls or she text sms etc during the date with you,isnt true?

lady has more relax time with you,if she doesnt need to take care about her calls,sms,emails......and better to give you relax and pleasant time,like to be bored only from ring-ring during the time spending with you.......

Karin
    Last edited by Nicole; 16-11-09 at 23:07. Reason: there are no posting links, websites and phone numbers without advert active on website