Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Emigrating with animals

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ya would be great to fuck off from this scam infested country & live in a country where u could get your knob sucked every day for small money i.e Thailand......
    What would you do for a job, EP?

You could smell knickers or something for living if there was a call for it, and in Thailand, maybe there is ...

Blog Entries

Default Glad to see the ER team revived you

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I love the way you convince yourself you have me upset or something lol

also how you use that to avoid the issue

Hypocrite.
    if only they could work on wit,brains,humour,understanding,education etc etc etc.

ah well ,the hope will stay,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default He probably

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

You could smell knickers or something for living if there was a call for it, and in Thailand, maybe there is ...
    have Gary Glitter telling him bedtime stories,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    if only they could work on wit,brains,humour,understanding,education etc etc etc.

ah well ,the hope will stay,
    Westside.
    Did you ask them, they couldn't help you ah well.

Avoid avoid avoid

Hypocrite
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

And if you've just joined us, folks, it's round I've-lost-count of Stewie vs. Westie LIVE from The Internet!

WESTIE

STEWIE

What started out as a bruising encounter has now degenerated into a tit-for-tat brawl as both of these keyboard warriors simply refuse to back down! Westie started strong but now Stewie has come back hard and looks very dangerous! The crowd unfortunately lost interest months ago, but still these two stalwart forum gladiators continue to deliver insults from the relative safety of their bedrooms! Who will win this riveting post war????

Blog Entries

Default Sorry to all but

And if you've just joined us, folks, it's round I've-lost-count of Stewie vs. Westie LIVE from The Internet!

WESTIE

STEWIE

What started out as a bruising encounter has now degenerated into a tit-for-tat brawl as both of these keyboard warriors simply refuse to back down! Westie started strong but now Stewie has come back hard and looks very dangerous! The crowd unfortunately lost interest months ago, but still these two stalwart forum gladiators continue to deliver insults from the relative safety of their bedrooms! Who will win this riveting post war????
    i need to correct you on this one.The bottom pic isnt Stewie although the face does match the form so to speak.The top pic isnt me im afraid as an invite is needed to view my georgous face but its in fact the infamous dublad aka dubladoooooooo or if your caught for time the ladooooo.The moment is capture and the looks on the ladoooos face mirror the struggles that daily living brings him.This pic was shot in the confines of the CSO during the ladooooooos lunch break (not sure which one).

all sorted,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ya would be great to fuck off from this scam infested country & live in a country where u could get your knob sucked every day for small money i.e Thailand......
    You could open up a bar in Bangkok, EP. Call it EP's E-I Bar, where you serve Guinness, boxty, colcanon, Irish Stew, all day breakfasts and have AC/DC playing on the jukebox to cater for the Irish and European backpackers.

Blog Entries

Default By the way furry

i got some inside news that Brock Lesner (former WWE champ) and current heavy ultimate fighting champ is seriously sick in hospital.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i need to correct you on this one.The bottom pic isnt Stewie although the face does match the form so to speak.The top pic isnt me im afraid as an invite is needed to view my georgous face but its in fact the infamous dublad aka dubladoooooooo or if your caught for time the ladooooo.The moment is capture and the looks on the ladoooos face mirror the struggles that daily living brings him.This pic was shot in the confines of the CSO during the ladooooooos lunch break (not sure which one).

all sorted,
    Westside.
    Wrong again they are both me the top pic is after my wanking rampage had started to affect my eyesight.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Unhappy Well

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Wrong again they are both me the top pic is after my wanking rampage had started to affect my eyesight.
    thats my week fucked.I was going to send that top pic off to the CSO and ask for it to be autographed by the ladoooooooo when he gets a chance which happens every tens secs or so.

Westside.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast