Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Emigrating with animals

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Depends.I know ppl in the US and could go training with them and maybe pick up a job as a strength trainer in one of their gyms.Just weighing up all my options at the moment because to be honest Ireland is just getting ridicolus right now.The only thing is work is a bit down globally at the moment but if Ireland doesnt pick up in the next year or so i would leave unless i got a job here which i was happy with.

Westside.
    I hear the CSO are hiring.

Blog Entries

Default I stay so

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I hear the CSO are hiring.
    always wanted a job where they pay me to sleep.

Ladoooooooo put a word in for me,
    Westside.

Reviews

I have three seperate areas of work where i am well qualified in each of them.I have a trade which i worked at,have a professional qualification which i worked at and have two
    highly recognised sports qualifications unlike you whose only qualification is the right to life.
    Oooff!! Stewie, you just got kicked right in the knackers!

Reviews

like i said before baby,ppl opinions of me mean nothing to me.Just for the record and to annoy you more than anything else.I have three seperate areas of work where i am well qualified in each of them.I have a trade which i worked at,have a professional qualification which i worked at and have two
    highly recognised sports qualifications unlike you whose only qualification is the right to life.

unfortunatey,
    Westside

You couldn't annoy me if you spent every waking minute of your miserable life trying.

I don't remember ever discussing my qualifications with you but I can guarantee you this my qualifications are of a higher standard than anything you could even dream of attaining. I also unlike you have a job and also unlike you have never been out of work or lived of the state.

But that is irrelevant as we are talking about your hypocrisy in denegrating people for doing the exact same thing as you are considering doing now. Your qualifications or lack of them are irrelevant you have no right to assume you are better qualified to do anything than any immigrant that came here.

You are nothing more than an inconsistant hypocrite.

The sooner you leave the better.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default Judging by your rant

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You couldn't annoy me if you spent every waking minute of your miserable life trying.

I don't remember ever discussing my qualifications with you but I can guarantee you this my qualifications are of a higher standard than anything you could even dream of attaining. I also unlike you have a job and also unlike you have never been out of work or lived of the state.

But that is irrelevant as we are talking about your hypocrisy in denegrating people for doing the exact same thing as you are considering doing now. Your qualifications or lack of them are irrelevant you have no right to assume you are better qualified to do anything than any immigrant that came here.

You are nothing more than an inconsistant hypocrite.

The sooner you leave the better.
    i just did annoy you.That really is a pretty needless post because once again it simply shows more of a personal dislike (like your original username) towards me than it does towards the well worded tantrums which you seem to generally excel at.

In any event, a point could be made that i dont want to live off the state as you put it and therefore consider more options.Qualifications are relelvent because a country i would go to ,wouldnt have a genourous system of flaing the nation.

Thats not taking your inability to take a sentence and make a coherant logical conclusion with it.I believe you when you say that you were never out of work.Work is always availible for the residents of Irelands exclusive geriatric centres.

By the way,your comment of being out of work or living off the state is an insult to all of those who have lost their jobs recently by implying wrongdoing on their part but never mind though,thats your problem,a problem that you can just eat along with your morning Frosties and the daily convention.

asleep with his colouring book,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs up

Whats the story as far as emigrating ...

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Dear Westside,

In my opinion, you should also get in touch with your tax experts to avail of the 'Transfer of Residence ' relief for Individuals to avoid Customs/others taxes in the country of arrival.

Regards,

Hunter
    Last edited by MILF Hunter; 15-11-09 at 14:28. Reason: typo

Reviews

I'm emmigrating in the New Year. My reason, I'm sick of Ireland and Dublin and want to get off this sinking ship.

Blog Entries

Default Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    I'm emmigrating in the New Year. My reason, I'm sick of Ireland and Dublin and want to get off this sinking ship.
    Yep this place isnt good.It really depends on how things turn in 2010 becasue i have a job in the pipelines but its still abit quiet at the moment for them to hire me.Im only thinking about going and not 100% sure yet.Places i would have in mind would be,

US, Swiztzerland, Isle of Mann, Jersey.

This is a long term thing for me.Im willing to hold off and just keep my options open and see how things pan out for the New Year.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

i just did annoy you.That really is a pretty needless post because once again it simply shows more of a personal dislike (like your original username) towards me than it does towards the well worded tantrums which you seem to generally excel at.

In any event, a point could be made that i dont want to live off the state as you put it and therefore consider more options.Qualifications are relelvent because a country i would go to ,wouldnt have a genourous system of flaing the nation.

Thats not taking your inability to take a sentence and make a coherant logical conclusion with it.I believe you when you say that you were never out of work.Work is always availible for the residents of Irelands exclusive geriatric centres.

By the way,your comment of being out of work or living off the state is an insult to all of those who have lost their jobs recently by implying wrongdoing on their part but never mind though,thats your problem,a problem that you can just eat along with your morning Frosties and the daily convention.

asleep with his colouring book,
    Westside.

More bollox

You are guessing my mood from a post and you guessed wrong.

My original name here was cal99 and nothing to do with you so no idea why you think it had. It is just a further sign of your rampant paranoia.

Lastly the issue is your hypocrisy in criticising immigrants to this country for seeking a better life while you think it is ok for you to do the same.
    You can try and divert that into your alleged qualifications but it's all bullshit you hypocrit.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default I dont care who thinks what.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

More bollox

You are guessing my mood from a post and you guessed wrong.

My original name here was cal99 and nothing to do with you so no idea why you think it had. It is just a further sign of your rampant paranoia.

Lastly the issue is your hypocrisy in criticising immigrants to this country for seeking a better life while you think it is ok for you to do the same.
    You can try and divert that into your alleged qualifications but it's all bullshit you hypocrit.
    YouTube - Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul (Live '85)

Westside.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast