Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Burke Debate!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    There it is again.
    "The blackman was a criminal so what do you expect."

You're one of the most repulsive characters I've ever encountered on this forum.
    So completely unaware of your own bigotry like all the biggest narcissists.

Jesus Christicles.
    You really only read what you want to, don't you? Let me sum it up: "where was the outcry for the innocent young black man who was fatally shot by police".

For the BLM: an innocent young black man being killed is okay, but an adult isn't? Do you not see the hypocrisy there?
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 28-03-23 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Has he been found or proven guilty? Yes or no?

If a man is accused of raping a woman, do you find him automatically guilty before he is proven guilty? How many instances have there been of men being found guilty of rape, and later being proved that they were in fact innocent all along?

Being accused of something, does not equate to being guilty of said accusation.

If he's guilty, he can burn for eternity in the fiery pits of hell. But so far, this appears to be nothing more than a witch hunt.
    Would the fact that he was running a business trafficking women that he and his brother had tricked into being 'cam whores' change your mind on that, halfwit ?

Are you just gonna keep playing stupid until you have nowhere to hide?

Reviews

Would the fact that he was running a business trafficking women that he and his brother had tricked into being 'cam whores' change your mind on that, halfwit ?

Are you just gonna keep playing stupid until you have nowhere to hide?
    And as always, this is just another claim, an accusation... where's the proof? Did any of these women who were trafficked come forward and testify against him? Cos it would surely have been reported in the news as a major development.

You really only read what you want to, don't you? Let me sum it up: "where was the outcry for the innocent young black man who was fatally shot by police".

For the BLM: an innocent young black man being killed is okay, but an adult isn't? Do you not see the hypocrisy there?
    Yeah, okay Doctor Peterson.

... They're all about teaching black people now that they're victims and that white people are the enemy, and yet the majority of violence crimes against black people in the USA is black on black? ... .

And as always, this is just another claim, an accusation... where's the proof? Did any of these women who were trafficked come forward and testify against him? Cos it would surely have been reported in the news as a major development.

Trying SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to believe a sex trafficker is innocent.

That's totally not a red flag.

Reviews

Yeah, okay Doctor Peterson.
    As ever, another excellent point well articulated in which you provide... absolutely f*cking nothing. And you say I post 'tripe'. As I said before... outright refusing to answer any questions and just deflect, deflect, deflect.

You know what, I'm done with you Scott. As of now, I'm adding you to my ignore list (only the second time I've ignored someone in all my years here). Any tripe you post from this point forward, thankfully I will not see. So feel free to have at it. Fire away. And good luck.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 28-03-23 at 20:33. Reason: The first and only one until now, was DonaldTramp - cos he was annoying as feck

As ever, another excellent point well articulated in which you provide... absolutely f*cking nothing. And you say I post 'tripe'. As I said before... outright refusing to answer any questions and just deflect, deflect, deflect.

You know what, I'm done with you Scott. As of now, I'm adding you to my ignore list (only the second time I've ignored someone in all my years here). Any tripe you post from this point forward, thankfully I will not see. So feel free to have at it. Fire away. And good luck.

I'm not the one defending a sex trafficker who beats women.

But go ahead, tell me more ...

Reviews

Last edited by Rockerman; 28-03-23 at 20:45. Reason: For the "Can he read my...."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (28-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    You bollix!

*logs out, reads posts angrily, logs back in*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (28-03-23)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast