Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Giselly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Giselly is a name I have heard mentioned a lot, unfortunately because she's on a break I couldn't view her profile.
    Same here, it's a name that seems to get brought up a lot and it's always extremely positive!
    I've never had the pleasure but she's on my list.

Welcome back Giselly happy days are here again.

Fortunate to have this lady's latest shoot pictures. I know her for years now, she's a wonderful person. The images speak for themselves

The new photos are amazing! A super fitness model with a great personality. I’ve met G so many times, I don’t think there is a more beautiful lady anywhere

I’ve met G often and she is without doubt one of the best on here! Very sound and welcoming but so much fun too! Never in a rush and just gives you so much attention she’s unreal! 10/10 in every aspect. Those new pics are amazing too but don’t flatter her she’s even better in person.

Great to see Giselly back from her break ....... and with stunningly beautiful new pics! This lady is even more gorgeous in the flesh. Can't wait to see her soon.

Reviews

Unbelievable woman lads...stunning in the flesh and so much fun...

Reviews

If you meet her you'll want to marry her, trust me. Problem is chaps I have first refusal. But Im old and liable not last the distance.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    If you meet her you'll want to marry her, trust me. Problem is chaps I have first refusal. But Im old and liable not last the distance.
    In my country we have a saying:

"The donkey doesn't fuck because it is good looking...the donkey fucks cos it keeps insisting"
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

enfr (10-04-23)

I've seen her profile and heard the hype but never made the trip to see her, but her new pics have me more than curious... she's beautiful. Definitely higher up on my 'to meet' list than she was before! thanks for sharing the pics lads... looking forward to meeting her

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast