Thread: Anyone have good advice for when you have to go to HR?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Always remember, HR are not looking out for your interests and are not on your side. They are employed by the company to look after the companies best interests.
    Very unlikely HR will react favourably to any appeal without significant new evidence but you are entitled to arbitration but this is best dealt with by an employment lawyer.
    This.

Once you report a problem to HR they go into investigation mode but not on your behalf, against you. HR are employed by the company to keep the status quo that the company wants. If you report a big problem they are not going to go after upper management, easier to blame the victim. Then they will hit you with warnings and PIPs down the line (not straight away too suspicious).

HR like all people in the company are employed by the boss, they do what they are told, if they don't they'll be fired for someone who toes the line.

If it's not major, drop it. If it is, an employment lawyer like suggested above. But always remember that HR are not there for you .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WellDressed For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (28-02-23), Privet (01-03-23), Rooney2808 (28-02-23)

Reviews

How not to do it!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can make HR an offer they can't refuse...

Alternatively I can also make it look like an accident...
    "THE CLEANER THE CLIENT, THE DIRTIER THE SERVICE..."

You are one example with whom I would have a sex even in normal life. I mean perfect hygiene and high standards in all ways. Maybe I should mention you are not Irish.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (28-02-23)