Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what would you do if you lost your job in the morning?

Reviews

Default what would you do if you lost your job in the morning?

Its the middle of the night and im bored

So i guess this mostly applies to punters, but girls feel free to tell us what you would do if you just decided to give it up in the morning.

Me, iv been thinking about this lately. I think, i would just say screw it, sell the car and travel till the money dried up. Im lucky in a way, no kids, not much bills. Could be a breath of fresh air to be honest.
    Peel my banana 🍌🍌🍌

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

TheFalcon (27-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Its the middle of the night and im bored

So i guess this mostly applies to punters, but girls feel free to tell us what you would do if you just decided to give it up in the morning.

Me, iv been thinking about this lately. I think, i would just say screw it, sell the car and travel till the money dried up. Im lucky in a way, no kids, not much bills. Could be a breath of fresh air to be honest.

You'd eventually run out of money!!?
    Unfortunately we're all doomed to the Rat race
    Keep doing the Euro millions and you never know?
    That or a Bank
    Personal I couldn't consider giving up my job not unless I had the money to last me until I die but even then I'd probably blow it in a year on the girls!
    If I won a million tomorrow it still wouldn't be enough! Sure how long would a million last? Not very long I think

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    You'd eventually run out of money!!?
    Unfortunately we're all doomed to the Rat race
    Keep doing the Euro millions and you never know?
    That or a Bank
    Personal I couldn't consider giving up my job not unless I had the money to last me until I die but even then I'd probably blow it in a year on the girls!
    If I won a million tomorrow it still wouldn't be enough! Sure how long would a million last? Not very long I think
    Well i did mean of you lost your job, not willingly quit. Of course id run out of money at some point but i would enjoy myself for a while before going back to work

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (27-02-23)

Reviews

It would be nice to be a millionaire traveling the world sampling all the beautiful woman on offer,
    then returning to a secluded tropical island with a few or a dozen of your favorites!?
    No not nice!! It would be Heaven!!!

7. Default

I'd be gone abroad , fuck it.

Don't get me wrong, Ireland is a great little country with great people but there's so much more out there. Especially when you're young.
    Last edited by theirishpunter; 27-02-23 at 10:28.

8. Default

Put up an ad here.......... followed shortly by starving.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2023 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (27-02-23), SofiaTheMod (27-02-23)

Reviews

I’ve done a lot of travelling but love having Ireland as a base, the longest I would be away is three weeks, then back to earn money for the next one.
    It’s important to have an income coming in, if I lost my job I’d have to get another one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (27-02-23)

Reviews

Prob go to the offies for a few celebratory drinks, book a flight somewhere for a few weeks, then go into a slump looking a new job lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (27-02-23)

I’ve been working 12 years without break and I have decent amount of savings built up so I’d probably rent out a place in Spain, Italy or the south of France for at least a month but ideally 3, and enjoy the sunshine for a while. I’d then have a think about whether I want to go back into my old industry or get some qualifications and go into a less stressful area.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gimli For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (27-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gimli View Post
    I’ve been working 12 years without break and I have decent amount of savings built up so I’d probably rent out a place in Spain, Italy or the south of France for at least a month but ideally 3, and enjoy the sunshine for a while. I’d then have a think about whether I want to go back into my old industry or get some qualifications and go into a less stressful area.
    This, this is exactly what i would be thinking. Maybe a little more travel, but just a bit of time and peace to decide what i want to do next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast