Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: is this a frst!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question is this a frst!

    just scrolling through the home page and came across this, its not the ts i was interested in it was 1 of the pictures! is it a first, if you look 1 of the pictures is obviously 1 of her home made pic's at a party or something, as you can quiet clearly see the guy holing her/him!

    now if i was that guy ( which im not that way to be cuddling a ts) but i don't think he be to impressed to have hes picture on an escort site, under a ts profile, may be he is that way and he doesnt care, but come on, if your going to put pic's up don't include your friends or family in them,ffs


    Isabel, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    just scrolling through the home page and came across this, its not the ts i was interested in it was 1 of the pictures! is it a first, if you look 1 of the pictures is obviously 1 of her home made pic's at a party or something, as you can quiet clearly see the guy holing her/him!

    now if i was that guy ( which im not that way to be cuddling a ts) but i don't think he be to impressed to have hes picture on an escort site, under a ts profile, may be he is that way and he doesnt care, but come on, if your going to put pic's up don't include your friends or family in them,ffs


    Isabel, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    I'd say that's the least of his worries, considering his gf has got a penis

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default (is)(a)(bell) gonna ring ?

    Jees , that guy looks a DEAD-RINGER for me, I had to look twice.--- difference being , he may like
    MR.ISABEL`S 9" SHLONG up his JACKSIE ,but I would fight to the death before I experience that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    ... home made pic's at a party or something, as you can quiet clearly see the guy holing her/him! ...


    I was expecting a completely different picture I presume you left the d out of holding
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Yea but read the pic, he/she is saying im with baldy here but I want you to fuck me!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I'd say that's the least of his worries, considering his gf has got a penis
    Heh heh heh

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    hwdw licking both sides of the stamp?
    likes it up the jacksie?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    hwdw licking both sides of the stamp?
    likes it up the jacksie?
    ep, i cant wait to meet you
    when you open the door in your thai friends knickers. all the spiders hanging out of the side of them
    im licking my lips now by the way you get any fresh stock the other night

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    ep, i cant wait to meet you
    when you open the door in your thai friends knickers. all the spiders hanging out of the side of them
    im licking my lips now by the way you get any fresh stock the other night
    I got a lacey redone its soooooo sexy I got a right good smell of the majority of her knickers drawer too
    a memorable night

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I got a lacey redone its soooooo sexy I got a right good smell of the majority of her knickers drawer too
    a memorable night
    pmsl
    you get worst every week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •