Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel?

Reviews

Default Israel?

I see Israel is continuing on with its genocide of Palestinians while aggressively taking Palestinian territory from them illegally while also continuing it's decade long illegal bombing campaign against Syria because Israel WILL NOT ALLOW ITS MORTAL ENEMY IRAN TO OPERATE ON ITS BORDER.
    The western world happily looks the other way and supply's the weapons being used for these aggressive illegal campaigns.
    Just goes to show Western people don't mind and aggressive country carrying out illegal wars as long as they are carrying them out with western made weapons.

Wonder how long before this gets deleted???
    Last edited by pegmyass85; 22-02-23 at 18:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-02-23), gameboy (27-02-23), joggon (22-02-23), Petros (08-03-23), Rooney2808 (23-02-23), tino (07-03-23)

Reviews

Careful now, you might get accused of antisemitism like Jeremy Corbin.

It seems that any criticism of Israel is deemed antisemitic nowadays.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

gameboy (27-02-23), joggon (22-02-23), MidlifeCrisis (22-02-23), Petros (08-03-23)

Reviews

I have a lot of respect for Israel. However, I don't condone their record on human rights. With that said, they take no shit and are bad ass! When Israel goes to war they play to win and this is the reason they have survived while surrounded by so many hostile stated and terrorists.

There two kinds of people, victims who cry, whine and bitch, then there are ass kickers. After the holocaust, the Jewish people picked themselves up, dusted themselves off and said to the rest of the world "You will never f***k with us again or you will pay the consequences"! That's OK by by me! Hamas are terrorists and in my book the only way to deal with all terrorism is to apply rules 5.56 and 7.62.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

bollocks (25-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Israel. However, I don't condone their record on human rights. With that said, they take no shit and are bad ass! When Israel goes to war they play to win and this is the reason they have survived while surrounded by so many hostile stated and terrorists.

There two kinds of people, victims who cry, whine and bitch, then there are ass kickers. After the holocaust, the Jewish people picked themselves up, dusted themselves off and said to the rest of the world "You will never f***k with us again or you will pay the consequences"! That's OK by by me! Hamas are terrorists and in my book the only way to deal with all terrorism is to apply rules 5.56 and 7.62.
    Israel is conducting 2 illegal military campaign against 2 of its neighbours, killing civilians and all you can say is they are bad ass?. By the same logic why isn't Russia bad ass? Israel is just as much terrorist state as Russia. Only difference is Israel has the right Allies who are making money selling Israel the weapons needed to wage their illegal campaigns.
    You'd think after the Holocaust the Jewish people would think better than decide to commit genocide against the Palestinians.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

joggon (22-02-23), MidlifeCrisis (27-02-23), Petros (08-03-23), Rooney2808 (23-02-23), tino (07-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Careful now, you might get accused of antisemitism like Jeremy Corbin.

It seems that any criticism of Israel is deemed antisemitic nowadays.
    You are probably right. People can call me what ever they like it doesn't change the fact Israel is a terrorist state.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-03-23), joggon (22-02-23), Petros (08-03-23), Rooney2808 (23-02-23), tino (07-03-23)

Reviews

2 Israel "settler's" were killed in a Palestinian terrorist attack in an occupied settlement in the West Bank.
    A Palestinian man was killed when the "settler's" burned homes in revenge.
    Israel's who invaded Palestinian land are "settlers" and the Palestinian who's country has been invaded and settled by an occupying force are the terrorists.
    Russians who invaded Ukrainian land and occupied it are terrorists while the Ukrainians who have been invaded are heros.
    Propaganda is a great tool for blinding people.

Spent several weeks there back about 17 years ago. There was a high security situation at the time there, so lots of people walking about with guns at that time e.g. women pushing their shopping trolly around the supermarkets with Uzi's on their shoulders etc in addition to the normal IDF soldiers walking about.

Nice enough people there but I found it to be a very abrupt culture in my own experience. Also I found most terrible attitudes of hatred towards Arabs & Muslims from various Israeli's I met, I just did not like that at all, there seemed to be no middle ground at all, nor a willingness to understand. Sure the Israeli's are bad ass, I'd friends who were long term, highly field experienced in the special forces there, they'd tell me about operations etc, good guys, but just the hardened attitude to Arabs made me feel uncomfortable. Reminded me of that sectarian attitude that still crops up in the North of Ireland. I was glad to leave Israel and come back home.

Reviews

I also visited Israel many years ago. It is a fascinating place - especially Jerusalem - but I agree with Pegmyass about the horrific bullying behaviour of the Israeli regime. I have no religious prejudices against Jews (or anyone else), but I have Jewish friends who share my disgust at the behaviour of many Israeli politicians over the years, especially the current bunch.

This has only been possible because US presidents have consistently failed to stand up to the Zionist lobby there, and as well as providing huge financial and military support, the US has vetoed dozens of UN resolutions condemning Israeli actions.

The UK government also did a lot of damage after WW2. They had an opportunity to set up a more reasonable balance of power, which might have been better for all in the long run.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Petros (08-03-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    I see Israel is continuing on with its genocide of Palestinians while aggressively taking Palestinian territory from them illegally while also continuing it's decade long illegal bombing campaign against Syria because Israel WILL NOT ALLOW ITS MORTAL ENEMY IRAN TO OPERATE ON ITS BORDER.
    The western world happily looks the other way and supply's the weapons being used for these aggressive illegal campaigns.
    Just goes to show Western people don't mind and aggressive country carrying out illegal wars as long as they are carrying them out with western made weapons.

Wonder how long before this gets deleted???

Very generalised comment, don't include me in that please. The west should be siding with Palestine, and they should not be arming Israel.
    Last edited by Noregrets; 28-02-23 at 01:39.

Reviews

What is going on in West Bank/Gaza somehow I go back to Warsaw getto uprising in Second World War and I am beginning to see too much similarity to what was done to Jews then and what is now happening in West Bank/Gaza . Israel needs to exist but so do Palestinians .
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast