Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    What is going on in West Bank/Gaza somehow I go back to Warsaw getto uprising in Second World War and I am beginning to see too much similarity to what was done to Jews then and what is now happening in West Bank/Gaza . Israel needs to exist but so do Palestinians .
    The Israelis cleary don't want to let the Palestinians exist. And everyone calls what Russia is doing in Ukraine is genocide while ignoring actual genocide in Palestine.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

CraggyJack (09-03-23), Rooney2808 (08-03-23)

Reviews

Another 6 Palestinians killed and many more wounded as Israel again sends its military illegally onto Palestinian land.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (08-03-23)

Israel has murdered 75 Palestinians this year..12 have them are children.
    https://twitter.com/swilkinsonbc/sta...3dWT5kI4g&s=19
    It has also facilities Israeli settlers attacking Huawei Jenin and other Palestinian area..

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Israel forces killed 3 Palestinian gunmen during an exchange of fire in the occupied west Bank.
    Maybe if Israel was to leave Palestine land the killing would stop. That's what we're been lead to believe will happen in Ukraine that if Russian forces leave Ukraine the war will be over. So why is No international government telling Israel to leave Palestine and end the war?.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (13-03-23)

Reviews

It was a busy night for the Israeli military last night. They launched airstrike in Syria killing several Syrian soldiers.

And stil the Western powers continue to not only support Israel but arm it's military as well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (13-03-23)

Reviews

Israel have become what they feared, a racist totalitarian state

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Israel forces killed 3 Palestinian gunmen during an exchange of fire in the occupied west Bank.
    Maybe if Israel was to leave Palestine land the killing would stop. That's what we're been lead to believe will happen in Ukraine that if Russian forces leave Ukraine the war will be over. So why is No international government telling Israel to leave Palestine and end the war?.
    I think the key word in your sentence was gunmen. Would the Palestinian gunmen had any remorse for gunning down 3 members of the Israel Defense Force, I think not. They would be celebrating, waving their flags and shouting 'god is great'. I believe your next move will be to say that the gunmen were defending their homes and rights and the IDF shouldn't be there. My next move is to state that neither should the extremist terrorists have gunned down so many Jews over the years, hijacked planes and fired rockets into Israel. In my book the moment a terrorist picks up a gun they lose any rights, every soldier in every army is taught to shoot to kill. The IDF were only doing their job. The only people I have any empathy for are civilians both Jew and the people who live in the West Bank who are caught up in this shit show. There are no good guys in a war only those who pull the trigger faster and aim better than the other guy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    I think the key word in your sentence was gunmen. Would the Palestinian gunmen had any remorse for gunning down 3 members of the Israel Defense Force, I think not. They would be celebrating, waving their flags and shouting 'god is great'. I believe your next move will be to say that the gunmen were defending their homes and rights and the IDF shouldn't be there. My next move is to state that neither should the extremist terrorists have gunned down so many Jews over the years, hijacked planes and fired rockets into Israel. In my book the moment a terrorist picks up a gun they lose any rights, every soldier in every army is taught to shoot to kill. The IDF were only doing their job. The only people I have any empathy for are civilians both Jew and the people who live in the West Bank who are caught up in this shit show. There are no good guys in a war only those who pull the trigger faster and aim better than the other guy.
    One countries terrorist is another countries freedom fighter. Were those Irishmen who picked up gun's during the war independence and used guerilla warfare against the British terrorist?? The IDF were not doing their job. Their job just to defend Israeli territory not be invade Palestine land and kill those that live there.

The IDF also bombed Syria last night killing Syrian soldiers.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (13-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    But you don't care about Russia. What a hypocrite
    If you go back over the Ukraine thread you'll see I have condemned the Russian invasion many times and I've also stated my thoughts on Putin.
    Funny thing is people like yourself told me to make a new thread and discussions can take there about Israel I shouldn't be turning the attention of the Ukraine thread from Ukraine.
    So I started a new thread and guess what people like you have ignored it and don't want to discuss Israel's crime. Even now you won't discuss it instead you tell me I don't care about Russia.
    This thread just proves the majority of the commentors on the Ukraine thread are hypocrites. They'll gladly ignore another nation invading, killing and taking land by force because the west is the one's backing them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (13-03-23)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast