Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Punt

Reviews

Could i get pm please mate ?

2. Default

Please pm too thanks

Good morning , thats place all the men dream for , will love to know the place over there ,
    please pm the name of place
    thanks million

Reviews

RLD is the worst place to punt in Amsterdam. Do your research before heading out and you will be like a kid in a Wonka Factory...
    Fucking hell, the things I had done to me the last time I was over there... Caligula would have blushed.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Any chance of PM with the details of this place . Amsterdam is on my list !

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    So I’m on my way back from Amsterdam, what better time to detail my punting escapades over here.

The last time I was in Amsterdam, I went to the red light district and got completely ripped off. But that was my own fault , I should have done my homework. Well, I did my research this time, and reaped the rewards, with me having a great time.

I went to a place, which was outside the city slightly. It was a truly unique experience, one I haven’t come across in Ireland before. I rang the bell to the place and was lead inside to a waiting room. Subsequently, one by one I was greeted by girls introducing themselves and asking about me. They were all beautiful, so it was a tough choice, but I decided to spend time with a new, young Dutch lady named Nataly.

I was led upstairs to a top class suite, with all the bells and whistles. What ensued was undeniably one of the best 90 minutes of my life. Nataly was new, so did seem a bit nervous at the start, but she quickly lost the nerves. Some great oral to begin, to which I returned the favour, complemented with some fingering. Then I went on top and absolutely lashed her out of it. She chose great positions and really enjoyed it, her wonderful ass crashing up against me. We both came hard. To cool down we both hopped into a jacuzzi beside the bed and had a nice chat. She’s extremely interesting and a very bright, on the ball woman. Eventually the mutual touching and caressing led to heavy petting and soon we we out of the jacuzzi and back onto the bed for round 2. Another amazing display of love making, where we both moaned in pleasure and came. A truly magnificent, breath taking experience.

So, if any of you do happen to find yourselves in Amsterdam, you now know where to go!
    Great stuff, any chance you'd pm me the name of the place too? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anseo123 View Post
    I would like to get the name of venue too please
    Quote Originally Posted by Joed1987 View Post
    Will u give me a on with the name of place as well please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlandsman44 View Post
    Can I get the name of this place too? Heading over in March
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny1983 View Post
    Could i get pm please mate ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsharps View Post
    Please pm too thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boy2boy View Post
    please pm the name of place
    thanks million
    Quote Originally Posted by papa69 View Post
    Any chance of PM with the details of this place . Amsterdam is on my list !
    Quote Originally Posted by piehunter View Post
    Great stuff, any chance you'd pm me the name of the place too? thanks.
    Would you lazy cunts not think of sending him a pm he can reply to, and leave it a bit easier on him to help you all out.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 90sGunther For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (08-07-23), FullIrish (22-03-23), Lighthearted2022 (03-03-23), Noregrets (31-03-24), Rooney2808 (02-03-23), Rua (01-04-24)

Reviews

Yah somebody PM'd me looking for my recommendations too..
    If you're listening, you'll have to do your own research... highly unlikely the service providers I saw would be interesting to you..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

I experienced something similar in Hamburg many years ago.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (03-03-23)

Reviews

Hey lads, I put the place name in initially, but it was taken down. If ye message me, I'll have no worries getting back to ye when I have a moment. That's what the boards are for, no point keeping good venues secret

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (08-07-23), robothecop (09-08-23)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast