Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Punt

1. Default

And a bit late to the party can you pm details when you get a chance. much obliged.

2. Default

Hi can u pm me name of place👍

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis94 View Post
    Seen this thread ! I’m actually going to Amsterdam for a mini holiday in about 3 weeks time ! Never been before! And tips and good spots worth to visit 😀
    Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Madame Tussaud’s/ Pancake Bakery / Heineken experience/ Reijks Museum
    And if you want to go punting there's miles and miles of canals too !
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 16-09-23 at 09:17. Reason: Christ, there's 4 pages here and I'm replying to page 1 ! Did I miss anything on pages 2 & 3 ? Can't be bothered reading back
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (19-09-23)

Reviews

I know this is pretty much counterintuitive, but I'm actually begging please no more PMs, I've gotten well over 200 hundred PMs about this flipping place

6. Default

Hope nonsense Amsterdam recommendations worked out, any chance you could pm details he sent you as I over there for a few days next week. Thanks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anseo123 View Post
    I would like to get the name of venue too please

Hope nonsense Amsterdam recommendations worked out, any chance you could pm details he sent you as I over there for a few days next week. Thanks
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

why can't you just post it here so everyone can see

9. Default

Hey lads, I put the place name in initially, but it was taken down. If ye message me, I'll have no worries getting back to ye when I have a moment. That's what the boards are for, no point keeping good venues secret
    Hi mate any chance u could pm us the name of the place I've been in the RLD and had outcalls to hotel over there but found it a complete let down compared to service we get here

10. Default

I know this is pretty much counterintuitive, but I'm actually begging please no more PMs, I've gotten well over 200 hundred PMs about this flipping place
    why not just post the name of the place, or the street? why the secrecy?

He did name it, but was taken out by moderator, not allowed

I didn't like Amsterdam rld when I was there, just had a few drinks instead. Great city though

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast