Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Punt

Reviews

Crikey! The amount of messages I've got about this place. I'd say there's an horde of horny Irish fellas flooding the streets of Amsterdam!

This place better cut me a piece of the pie!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Crikey! The amount of messages I've got about this place. I'd say there's an horde of horny Irish fellas flooding the streets of Amsterdam!

This place better cut me a piece of the pie!
    Going to head over there myself with a mate around august haven't been there in about 7-8 years.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (22-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Going to head over there myself with a mate around august haven't been there in about 7-8 years.
    What a city! Amazing spot

Reviews

Sounds good. I might take an Easter break out there. When you get a chance could you pm me the name of the place? Thanks.

6. Default

Watch out for bikes, scooters, trams whizzing about, especially if you've sampled some of the local attractions.

Reviews

So I’m on my way back from Amsterdam, what better time to detail my punting escapades over here.

The last time I was in Amsterdam, I went to the red light district and got completely ripped off. But that was my own fault , I should have done my homework. Well, I did my research this time, and reaped the rewards, with me having a great time.

I went to a place, which was outside the city slightly. It was a truly unique experience, one I haven’t come across in Ireland before. I rang the bell to the place and was lead inside to a waiting room. Subsequently, one by one I was greeted by girls introducing themselves and asking about me. They were all beautiful, so it was a tough choice, but I decided to spend time with a new, young Dutch lady named Nataly.

I was led upstairs to a top class suite, with all the bells and whistles. What ensued was undeniably one of the best 90 minutes of my life. Nataly was new, so did seem a bit nervous at the start, but she quickly lost the nerves. Some great oral to begin, to which I returned the favour, complemented with some fingering. Then I went on top and absolutely lashed her out of it. She chose great positions and really enjoyed it, her wonderful ass crashing up against me. We both came hard. To cool down we both hopped into a jacuzzi beside the bed and had a nice chat. She’s extremely interesting and a very bright, on the ball woman. Eventually the mutual touching and caressing led to heavy petting and soon we we out of the jacuzzi and back onto the bed for round 2. Another amazing display of love making, where we both moaned in pleasure and came. A truly magnificent, breath taking experience.

So, if any of you do happen to find yourselves in Amsterdam, you now know where to go!
    Can you PM the name of the place
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

8. Default

Hi Mate.. Could you PM me the name of the place you have referred to.. Thanks 😀

Default Amsterdam

What a city! Amazing spot
    hello could you send me the name if that place in Amsterdam u visited thanks

10. Default

Hey could you send me the name of the Amsterdam place also? Thanks!

Reviews

you actually get better ladies on the streets / railways then the RLD windows themselves. its so over rated

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (13-08-23)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast