Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Foot Fetish.. Whats it all about ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Question Foot Fetish.. Whats it all about ?

    Maybe I just being a bit close-minded but I just don't get it...

    Is it just about getting some one to give your lad a heave ho with their feet or what ?

    Why then is there no mention of 'other part of the body' fetishes.. on this site ?

    Like, Knee, hand, ear,head or even tongue fetish

    Or is the foot fetish just a bit more widly accepted??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Just as I posted this I thought of one other fetish that is mentioned

    Spanking.

    Though not having tried it I can understand it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Google Fetish/Fetishes - some interesting reads come up..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Ah yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Maybe I just being a bit close-minded but I just don't get it...

    Is it just about getting some one to give your lad a heave ho with their feet or what ?

    Why then is there no mention of 'other part of the body' fetishes.. on this site ?

    Like, Knee, hand, ear,head or even tongue fetish

    Or is the foot fetish just a bit more widly accepted??
    Youll find out when you get married.
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Yes indeed !!! just been reading up on good old podophilia...

    Looks like what I need is a good trampling, followed by some testical crushing, a good kick in the nuts, all whilst wearing high heels.

    Followed by a slow 'foot job' as I now have the correct vocabulary.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Youll find out when you get married.
    Westside.
    Do you wear your wifes shoes??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I dont have a wife

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Do you wear your wifes shoes??
    still hope for mankind,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post

    Looks like what I need is a good trampling, followed by some testical crushing, a good kick in the nuts,
    Don't worry, January sales not far off now

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default Foot fetish

    I think it shouldnt be treated as a fetish (something separated), feet its just another part of female body . I personally love womens' feet the same way I love breast, ass, pussy....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    I think it shouldnt be treated as a fetish (something separated), feet its just another part of female body . I personally love womens' feet the same way I love breast, ass, pussy....
    Yeah thats kinda where I was coming from.

    Otherwise I'd have to admit to my beer fetish

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •