Thread: Lonely in Amsterdam

Reviews

Default Lonely in Amsterdam

So here I am in the Dam for 4 days on business. I brought cash, cards etc and did some research on girls for both incalls and outcalls. Can I get anyone to visit or me visit them for some fun thats not just a basic covered oral and sex in mish. The fee they want to charge for just that is eye watering and for an unspecified amount they MIGHT do FK etc.

Wild horses wouldn't drag me to waste my money in the RLD so looks like 4 frustrating days here and then a visit to an obliging lady back home to look forward to.

I phoned a few of the agencies and brothels and they just outright admitted the girls wouldnt provide that sort of service.

All in all it makes me appreciate even more the quality of the service we sometime take for granted back home.

Thank you ladies of Ireland wherever you hail from.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (14-02-23), Corsasport (15-02-23), Evie86 (14-02-23), rockonallnite (15-02-23), Rooney2808 (14-02-23), Stephanie (14-02-23)

"Pay me 20 euro extra and you can touch my boobies" is what I was told.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    So here I am in the Dam for 4 days on business. I brought cash, cards etc and did some research on girls for both incalls and outcalls. Can I get anyone to visit or me visit them for some fun thats not just a basic covered oral and sex in mish. The fee they want to charge for just that is eye watering and for an unspecified amount they MIGHT do FK etc.

Wild horses wouldn't drag me to waste my money in the RLD so looks like 4 frustrating days here and then a visit to an obliging lady back home to look forward to.

I phoned a few of the agencies and brothels and they just outright admitted the girls wouldnt provide that sort of service.

All in all it makes me appreciate even more the quality of the service we sometime take for granted back home.

Thank you ladies of Ireland wherever you hail from.

737 beautiful woman in Ireland just waiting on your return!!
    You just gotta love Name:  Screenshot_2023-02-10-05-16-15-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  10.6 KB girls! Best in the world
    Happy Valentine's day to all the Goddess's here in Ireland❤️
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 14-02-23 at 05:59.

Reviews

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!!!

Reviews

RLD is overrated but try down at railway station in the evenings and there is always hot ladies there offering more for your buck and not like those window robots