Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Invisible

  1. Default Invisible

    According to a great programme on RTE1, mature women are about 60 -65. However, women become invisible around 30 - when their husbands start leaving them. Funny thing is that, I've never been visible and nobody left their wives for me. I'm 34 - too old to be attractive. However, I'm a very beautiful woman. So, you guys who cheat on their wives with (whether you have to pay or not)bimbos , what's my problem?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I'm 34 - too old to be attractive.
    I highly disagree with the phrase above I am pretty sure this is not your problem at all.

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    According to a great programme on RTE1, mature women are about 60 -65. However, women become invisible around 30 - when their husbands start leaving them. Funny thing is that, I've never been visible and nobody left their wives for me. I'm 34 - too old to be attractive. However, I'm a very beautiful woman. So, you guys who cheat on their wives with (whether you have to pay or not)bimbos , what's my problem?
    I think you will have to elaborate further on what it is you are seeking clarification on , as i for one am just a slight bit lost . Are you wondering why are you single or what exactly ? And i agree with Karin , 34 is not too old to be attractive you are in your prime girl !
    I have no signature at the moment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    somewhere out there
    Posts
    79
    Reviews
    6

    Default life is what you make of it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    According to a great programme on RTE1, mature women are about 60 -65. However, women become invisible around 30 - when their husbands start leaving them. Funny thing is that, I've never been visible and nobody left their wives for me. I'm 34 - too old to be attractive. However, I'm a very beautiful woman. So, you guys who cheat on their wives with (whether you have to pay or not)bimbos , what's my problem?
    i might be way off the mark, but to have success you have to be confident, set achievable goals and do your best to achieve them.

    there are plenty single men around your age who i'm sure would be attracted to you, there is some one for every one!

    be confident, be visible

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    According to a great programme on RTE1, mature women are about 60 -65. However, women become invisible around 30 - when their husbands start leaving them. Funny thing is that, I've never been visible and nobody left their wives for me. I'm 34 - too old to be attractive. However, I'm a very beautiful woman. So, you guys who cheat on their wives with (whether you have to pay or not)bimbos , what's my problem?
    I think the problem might be in your perception of yourself. You may well be a beautiful woman, but if you don't feel good about yourself inside, it's immaterial.

    Or, maybe you do feel good about yourself, and guys are threatened by your beauty and confidence.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default Too old??

    34 is not too old to be attractive. Attraction has got nothing to do with age. If you're beautiful - then you're beautiful. Actually I'm a bit confused by what you meant there. Unless you meant beautiful looking but unattractive because of your age? Not all young women are beautiful either. One doesn't necessarily mean the other.
    BTW, I'm not married nor ever have been, and I've found over the years that women are just as bad as guys for judging people by their looks. And I know of several cases where the she left him - not the other way round.
    Some of us were just never meant to hook up. (And we might be better off!!)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I'm 34 - too old to be attractive. However, I'm a very beautiful woman.
    You're a very beautiful woman, but at 34, you're too old to be attractive? Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Plenty of people get even better looking, gain confidence and become sexier as they mature. You have'nt even reached the prime of your womanhood yet, but with more life experience, you should have more to offer a prospective partner than someone their early 20s.

    Look at all the women in their 40s and even 50s that guys drool over and guys in their 40s, 50s and 60s like George Clooney, Sean Connery etc, that women drool over.

    Get out and do something that will bring you more into contact with men....join a club, gym, play golf, bridge etc.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    According to a great programme on RTE1, mature women are about 60 -65. However, women become invisible around 30 - when their husbands start leaving them. Funny thing is that, I've never been visible and nobody left their wives for me. I'm 34 - too old to be attractive. However, I'm a very beautiful woman. So, you guys who cheat on their wives with (whether you have to pay or not)bimbos , what's my problem?
    I think that you have a serious problem if you think that you are old at 34. You are entering the age when women look most beautiful if they have been looking after themselves. Have you been taking care of yourself? If your social scene is late bars then you will meet drunks. are you a member of any clubs? Are you realistic about the kind of guy that you are likely to settle down with? One of the problems of being a client of either sex is that we get spoilt by the attention from such beautiful sexy escorts. You say that your friends are in couples. Normaly, these girlfriends would be trying to set you up with someone. Have they given up because they think that you are too picky?
    Anyway, your mind is not in a good place. You need to stop thinking about age. You need to start feeling good about yourself by doing things that are good for you. Join a sports club. Do some evening classes. You need to rediscover your enjoyment of life and yourself. Then you will find that in reality there are a lot of real guys out there who want to enjoy you. good luck and excuse the lecture

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    your problem is quite simple.. you spend too much time on chatting on escort websites when infact you should be out looking for prince charming on his white horse.. .... hang on... whats that noise i can hear ?????? sounds like "tick tock, tick tock"...... ah, its just a biological clock ticking down lol.... ............ i jest of course.. please forgive my wonderful humour, at this time in the morning, everything is funny to me. i wish you well in your search to find a wonderful man, and wish you all the best for the future..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by billyjt View Post
    i might be way off the mark, but to have success you have to be confident, set achievable goals and do your best to achieve them.

    there are plenty single men around your age who i'm sure would be attracted to you, there is some one for every one!

    be confident, be visible
    I love these positive posts I couldn't say it better myself!....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •