Thread: Brazilian Hat-trick

Reviews

Default Brazilian Hat-trick

haven't done this for years. I went to Dublin City today with the intention to see 3 Brazilian girls after each other

I contacted one who was in North D1 and agreed a time for 1pm, by text which was her time she was given to me, so I agreed.

I contacted the 2nd one who I booked for 12pm in Temple bar.

The 3rd lady was in IFSC text a few times, came back to me but wasn't available until after 3pm, bit late as I needed to get back home.

12pm appointment was a time waster, done all the directions got to the gate, she hung the phone up and wouldn't answer after that.

1pm appointment, i texted at 12.30pm to confirm and only heard back from her at 2pm.

By then I gave up as I was in IFSC I seen another gorgeous lady.

So the bad day turned out great in the end.

I will try and plan again for next Saturday, but will widen my travel options.

I stayed in D1 and D2 as easy to park and walk to each appointment.

Roll on next Saturday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

90sGunther (11-02-23)

You picked a bad weekend to do a hat trick.

Too many sexy French men in town all smelling good and booking the ladies.
    I went for a massage and the masseuse told me all her clients were French today and all smelled great.
    As did I 😁
    Last edited by 90sGunther; 11-02-23 at 15:56.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post
    haven't done this for years. I went to Dublin City today with the intention to see 3 Brazilian girls after each other

I contacted one who was in North D1 and agreed a time for 1pm, by text which was her time she was given to me, so I agreed.

I contacted the 2nd one who I booked for 12pm in Temple bar.

The 3rd lady was in IFSC text a few times, came back to me but wasn't available until after 3pm, bit late as I needed to get back home.

12pm appointment was a time waster, done all the directions got to the gate, she hung the phone up and wouldn't answer after that.

1pm appointment, i texted at 12.30pm to confirm and only heard back from her at 2pm.

By then I gave up as I was in IFSC I seen another gorgeous lady.

So the bad day turned out great in the end.

I will try and plan again for next Saturday, but will widen my travel options.

I stayed in D1 and D2 as easy to park and walk to each appointment.

Roll on next Saturday.
    That hat trick is only possible in Dublin...doable but as all hat tricks, you need to be in good form and the logistics will take time.

I score a brace the other day!

1st apppointment at 5 pm...
    2nd appointment at 5:45 pm...

I was gonna go for the hat trick but the last one was tricky to book.

The funniest thing was that the 3 of them were staying in different places but only 500 mts apart from each other...!
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

Reviews

Yes could only be achieved in Dublin, hence I tried to get all 3 within walking distance of each other.

2 is good going in that short period of time, pity you didn't get the hat-trick.

I will try again next week and try and get set up a bit better.

He who dares wins!