Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 18th

Reviews

Paul Murphy and the far left establishment and media should be apologising for smearing valid protests about a completely dysfunctional refugee/asylum seeker system.

The majority are the center and are damn sick of the BS be peddled.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Paul Murphy and the far left establishment and media should be apologising for smearing valid protests about a completely dysfunctional refugee/asylum seeker system.

I’ve seen some of these “valid protests” and they are as disgusting as it gets. When one of them calls for refugees to be burnt out, no one walked away. If you stand with them, you are them.

I’d believe That to be the case and people tired of the bs no matter if it comes from

Left Or the Right of center .

People just want to get on , have existential security , be sure to have a roof over their heads ,

food on the table , and not be menaced in their own neighborhoods : by local hoodlooms OR

by foreign , culturally alien men .

I’m sure the majority of people being of the Center are equally as sick of the constant fear and

threat of their livelihoods and lives possibly being destroyed by being ‘Canceled’ for not having toed

the line , for having questioned something , or for even just having uttered a wrong word

that is hijacked and abused .

No One Dares to Speak Anymore . Won’t end well . The pressure builds - then Blows .

Far Right ; Far Left = equal evil
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (12-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    I’ve seen some of these “valid protests” and they are as disgusting as it gets. When one of them calls for refugees to be burnt out, no one walked away. If you stand with them, you are them.
    Please give links to these protests. Was this authentic or was it staged, was it dubbed ?

I've seen no stabbings or rapes from the mythical far right. Plenty of valid protests from people who needed a passport to have lunch in a pub 2 years ago.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I’d believe That to be the case and people tired of the bs no matter if it comes from

Left Or the Right of center .

People just want to get on , have existential security , be sure to have a roof over their heads ,

food on the table , and not be menaced in their own neighborhoods : by local hoodlooms OR

by foreign , culturally alien men .

I’m sure the majority of people being of the Center are equally as sick of the constant fear and

threat of their livelihoods and lives possibly being destroyed by being ‘Canceled’ for not having toed

the line , for having questioned something , or for even just having uttered a wrong word

that is hijacked and abused .

No One Dares to Speak Anymore . Won’t end well . The pressure builds - then Blows .

Far Right ; Far Left = equal evil
    Extremism left or right needs to be challenged.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (13-02-23), WellDressed (12-02-23)

Reviews

Extremism left or right needs to be challenged.
    A large number of people from a broad coalition of bodies is preparing to march, in part against the hate and division of the far right on Sat 18th. Parnell Sq. 1.30 pm. An important aspect of this is that it's
    a broad coalition, not just lefties.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    At 1.30 pm 18 th Feb Parnell Square a march against the far right is happening . I will be there as I want to show my opposition to the Far right trying to gain a foothold here . We are better than that kind of crap

https://www.thejournal.ie/readme/far...89303-Feb2023/
    Well how did the march go. I'm guessing thousands didn't show up because I didn't have any issues driving through the the city Saturday evening, and I genuinely didn't see any reports about it on any news website.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Well how did the march go. I'm guessing thousands didn't show up because I didn't have any issues driving through the the city Saturday evening, and I genuinely didn't see any reports about it on any news website.
    I didn't hear any reports either.
    Possibly because nobody showed up? Maybe because the media covered it up? Maybe because it isn't until next week? Could be a lot of reasons.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (13-02-23)

Reviews

Sees to be quite a few protests up and down the country, not just the one for the 18th.

Best ignored. Opposing them just brings publicity.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I didn't hear any reports either.
    Possibly because nobody showed up? Maybe because the media covered it up? Maybe because it isn't until next week? Could be a lot of reasons.
    I've just realised I mixed up my weekends. I worked Saturday just gone and I will be off the day of the march. Happy days.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast