Thread: Feb 18th

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    You despise thats sad and OTT , maybe you need to get off that horse . I did not call you a racist did I , I asked a question that is not a label unless your just looking for an argument. Did I claim to know where refugees would go , please show me where
    Just because you ask a question does not empower you to demand an answer, you may think it does but NOPE it does not

The thread is about the Far Right and tactics being used by them no more no less. We have a challenge to solve but not with Hate at its Centre. I posted elsewhere that it is complex and failures of government have created where we are
    Your not going on the March that is your right as it is mine to attend. By attending I show my concern for what is clearly being done , thats is my right . Where did you get the need a protest to understand stuff from. Your rather good at creating alternative narratives and suggesting its mine but I dont despise you just sayin
    This thread is about far right yes. But your solution of having a protest won't make a difference in stopping the rise of the far right. Closing our borders and stop letting in every migrant and refugee will have a massive effect.
    Once the country deals with the current crisis we are about have with the current migrants and refugees already in the country then we can come up with a proper system to allow others to come to Ireland

Literally tens of thousands of migrants and refugees could end up on sleeping on the streets along with thousands of Irish homeless who are also currently in hotel accommodation. Our country has bigger problems than a few hundred far right protesters at the moment. And our government are happy to peddle the rise of the far west to distract us from the real issue.
    Closing the border will go long keeping people more off the street and slowing the rise of the far right.

That's my solution.

I'm yet to actually see one from you?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (10-02-23)