Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'The apprentice' show

Reviews

Cullen has dromoland castle booked for his 100th birthday party.

Old owl eyes gets the road tonight ..................and doesnt show up for the ure fired show afterwards............and that muppet wannabe comedian puts a cardboard cut out in her place.

nbt

Reviews

i cant watch it tonight.. im having "relations" with a scottish lady.. ill watch it on 3e at a later date

Lightbulb Funny

Howya lads,

Ya the blonde wife at the desk is terrifying, those eyes would cut through steel like oxy-acethylene

I'd say bill is in his 50's but a legend, climbed up the ladder from a modest background so fair play as for the wife, she looks fierc old, that make up fake tan and botox isnt fooling anybody. if i were bill i'd give her redunancy and take on a younger model in 20's/30's maybe. 25-35 is a lovely age for women, rippen like a fine wine during these years even beyond these years.

I think the show is great, gets massive viewings, on again tonight, is a great laugh

On a seperate note i'd say those wealthy boys like bill and the politicans and lads who get bonuses of 70,000. i reckon these boys must punt alot with all that cash. probally regular visitors to this site, maybe even prominant posters on the forum LOL

Think of the fas lads getting over 100k a year, then the bonuses of over a grand a week..

whats would ye lads do, spend the 1k a week on 4 quality punts of 1 hour sessions or say 10 grand punts of 100euro a session. Im not so sure, 10 ladies in 1 week could be hectic, wouldnt be any need for the gym though think of the workout your stomach arms and buttocks would get and then the intense sex. Would be sweeeet

Reviews

thats a hard one to call.. i think i would put 2 different women on "retainers" so as i could chow down on them on the regular..
    but i reckon you are right, those FAS lads and Politicians, ill bet they are getting the REAL quality punts.. throwing money around like confetti, and drinking champagne out of their shoes whilst getting the deepst of throat performed on them.. lucky bastards, i would love to have some confetti to throw around..

dont know if i would want 10 women a week.. that would definitely fuck up the training routine.. and we cant be having that lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i cant watch it tonight.. im having "relations" with a scottish lady.. ill watch it on 3e at a later date

dont forget to drop the hand and see if shes packin

nbt

Reviews

she isnt.. i have been with this lady before, and she is happily married, she just enjoys doing the dirt on her hubby.. which is fine by me

Wink Lol

Couldnt agree more ploy
    Must be funny thought, girl opens the door and theres mr cowan or mr lenihan standing there in disguise. maybe even bertie or enda or pat kenny, maybe even ryan tubridy or gerry ryan.. imagine this, the pics or video are leaked out into the media.. could e a judge or senior garda LOL

Cowan "i'd like to have a shower miss sugar, going forward, well obviously i'll need afew towels going forward, in the current climate"
    Door is opened mr lenihan steps in, "now lets make this clear, id like you to dress up as mrs coughlan, because im very horny in this current difficult and stressful climate"

You ever hear the giftgrub clip were lenihan is doing the sky commercial, its something like "oh a thousand a week on punting, thats an extroadinary challenge by all means, how somebody could waste such money is mind-boggling" This film will stay with me for a long timeee

Reviews

ha ha .. im sure it will.. you are tapped lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12