Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spy balloons

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Ah yes the amazing russian spy network we only found out about after they invaded the Ukraine. Hmm strange that we'd let Russia continue running their spy network by not expelling all their spies which we can do at any time. If anything the fact we haven't shut them down would make the Russians happy with us wouldn't you agree?

And now we're suddenly British seriously your looking for any silly excuses now..
    The British have been on our shores listening, laughing at the Russian clowns for decades.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    It will be sore to be sure.

China is our (European) biggest trading partner.

The United States is the big winner here.

We will buy more goods from them.

I think on a personal level this correction is long overdue.

We have been wrong supporting evil governments like Russia and China for cheep fuel and consumer goods for to long.

It's about time we stopped talking about human rights and act with our incredible wealth.
    Well buy more good from the United States?
    We're do you think untied states gets its goods from. Even trumps make America great again merchandise was made in China.Yes we have been wrong in supporting china and Russia for so long with consumer good. But now we're supporting the likes of the US, Saudi Arabia, Israel, hardly a step up in my opinion. Personally speaking i don't see any difference in financially supporting their wars over China's and Russias. Ironically China isn't even at war, at present, but the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia are and yet well happily ignore that fact and just label china evil.
    As for the Brits listening to the Russian for years. Nice of them to only tell us after they invaded Ukraine. We good lads letting the spying go on. So the Russian can pretend we don't know what they are upto..

Reviews

Well buy more good from the United States?
    We're do you think untied states gets its goods from. Even trumps make America great again merchandise was made in China.Yes we have been wrong in supporting china and Russia for so long with consumer good. But now we're supporting the likes of the US, Saudi Arabia, Israel, hardly a step up in my opinion. Personally speaking i don't see any difference in financially supporting their wars over China's and Russias. Ironically China isn't even at war, at present, but the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia are and yet well happily ignore that fact and just label china evil.
    As for the Brits listening to the Russian for years. Nice of them to only tell us after they invaded Ukraine. We good lads letting the spying go on. So the Russian can pretend we don't know what they are upto..
    OK so you don't like America.

That seems to be the cool kids position.

They should kick Saudi Arabia to the curb.

Total scumbags.

But they have too much money.

How about India?

Sure they enslave kids to make our consumer goods.
    Last edited by IDF2; 08-02-23 at 11:47. Reason: Grammar

Reviews

OK so you don't like America.

That seems to be the cool kids position.

They should kick Saudi Arabia to the curb.

Total scumbags.

But they have too much money.

How about India?

Sure they enslave kids to make our consumer goods.
    Yes India should also be kicked to the curb like Saudi Arabia.
    But that's my point. Your quick enough to say how bad China's and Russia are and how we shouldn't be trading with then. But yet you are happy for our government to turn to Saudi Arabia, Israel, India and the US who are all guilty of the same things china and Russia are. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Literally the only difference between, Russia and China, and the countries we now do trade with is the countries we now trade with do there killing, invading, land grab, and Human rights violation with US made weapons. With apparently makes it acceptable to do

Reviews

Yes India should also be kicked to the curb like Saudi Arabia.
    But that's my point. Your quick enough to say how bad China's and Russia are and how we shouldn't be trading with then. But yet you are happy for our government to turn to Saudi Arabia, Israel, India and the US who are all guilty of the same things china and Russia are. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Literally the only difference between, Russia and China, and the countries we now do trade with is the countries we now trade with do there killing, invading, land grab, and Human rights violation with US made weapons. With apparently makes it acceptable to do
    How so?

I think it is a stretch comparing The United States to those despots.

But you are right about the arms industry.

USA, Britain and France have a lot to answer for as far as that is concerned.

Reviews

How so?

I think it is a stretch comparing The United States to those despots.

But you are right about the arms industry.

USA, Britain and France have a lot to answer for as far as that is concerned.
    How is it a stretch?.
    They have started more wars than any else since WW2.
    They lied to start wars.
    The occupied countries they invaded and conquered for decades. Still occupying parts of some of them.
    It literally set up a base in another country so its military could illegally take prisoners to and torture them.
    They have killed innocent millions of civilians while invading or bombing their country since WW2
    They've admitted to some cases where soldiers have raped and murdered civilians while invading their country.
    They rob a countries resource for its own benefit.
    They topple governments when it suits.
    They will back a murderous dictatorship when it suits then.
    They will dictate to other countries what they can or can't do, and bomb, blockade, or sanction that country if it doesn't listen to then.

I'll stop there for now and ask. Of the list above is any of what I typed wrong or is it all true?.

Reviews

How is it a stretch?.
    They have started more wars than any else since WW2.
    They lied to start wars.
    The occupied countries they invaded and conquered for decades. Still occupying parts of some of them.
    It literally set up a base in another country so its military could illegally take prisoners to and torture them.
    They have killed innocent millions of civilians while invading or bombing their country since WW2
    They've admitted to some cases where soldiers have raped and murdered civilians while invading their country.
    They rob a countries resource for its own benefit.
    They topple governments when it suits.
    They will back a murderous dictatorship when it suits then.
    They will dictate to other countries what they can or can't do, and bomb, blockade, or sanction that country if it doesn't listen to then.

I'll stop there for now and ask. Of the list above is any of what I typed wrong or is it all true?.
    War Is A Racket.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

Just look at Ukraine.

Who I support unreservedly.

Give them the weapons to end it and stop feeding the military industrial complex.

Russia are a dead nation and they know it.

They have been using Ukraine as a speed bump for invading nations for century's.

Who knew after the fall of communism that Ukraine would find its feet on it's own and begin nationhood.

I feel very proud of them as an Irishman man who still feels the yoke of imperialism on my neck.
    I'm talking metaphorically not literality. I do not want a fight with my Northern brothers. Some big country's still do not understand that we are not British.

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    Have you??? 🥱
    I have indeed.
    And I've concluded that shitting the bed over Chinese balloons is not becoming of a gentleman.

Reviews

War Is A Racket.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

Just look at Ukraine.

Who I support unreservedly.

Give them the weapons to end it and stop feeding the military industrial complex.

Russia are a dead nation and they know it.

They have been using Ukraine as a speed bump for invading nations for century's.

Who knew after the fall of communism that Ukraine would find its feet on it's own and begin nationhood.

I feel very proud of them as an Irishman man who still feels the yoke of imperialism on my neck.
    I'm talking metaphorically not literality. I do not want a fight with my Northern brothers. Some big country's still do not understand that we are not British.
    War is Americas biggest racket.
    I support Ukraine as well and in an Ideal world i want nothing than for them to push Russia out and take back control of this own country, and Putin charged for his armies crimes. But we don't live in a Ideal world and that won't happen. The most likely outcome is t,his war will drag on for another while. Governments in Europe and the US will change and a push for peace talks will happen. The territory Russia has claimed will become independent nations similar to what NATO set up with Kosovo and they will act as buffer states. Putin will claim that as a victory. Ukraine will be given full NATO and EU membership with the EU picking up the rebuilding costs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

joggon (08-02-23)

Reviews

BREAKING:
    The U.S. has just closed airspace over North Central Montana.

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234