Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would you travel?

Default How far would you travel?

I was just thinking recently about one of my favourite ladies Nicolle and the thought popped into my head that I would travel for hours to see her. Now the fact that I’m on the road everyday makes it a hell of a lot easier for me but I wondered about guys who are not as free geographically as myself. So the question I have is
    How far are you willing to travel or the furthest you’ve gone to see your beautiful ladies?

Just curious!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kerrytipp For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (04-02-23)

Reviews

Buncranna to Kilkenny, just under 6 hours one way….. worth it👍
    Last edited by TommyH123; 04-02-23 at 12:41.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

BIGUY99 (05-02-23), robbie9 (04-02-23)

Reviews

My main worry on a long journey would be car trouble. That could cause a situation. Its silly really, i look after my car but things can happen.

That being said i wouldnt rule out travel. A day off work and i have all day to come and go.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    My main worry on a long journey would be car trouble. That could cause a situation. Its silly really, i look after my car but things can happen.

That being said i wouldnt rule out travel. A day off work and i have all day to come and go.
    Ah yeah, shit happens I suppose, my only concern this time of the year is something like snow or ice, that could ruin plans if distance was involved but a cancellation in advance wouldn’t be the end of the world for anyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

BIGUY99 (23-02-23)

Reviews

Philippines.....going to Ecuador in 2 weeks

Reviews

Got free breakdown cover with a car I purchased some time ago and since then have always had some sort of cover.
    I have never needed it, but it does give you peace of mind. Worth paying for, in my opinion.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post

Yea I would have the same worry, although I've never had car trouble, I think just before meeting a girl everything and anything that could possibly go wrong comes into mind!!
    But I'm a born pessimist always have a plan B and C

Recently 4hours travel to meet a girl but have considered a flight to London, with cheap flights it wouldn't really be expensive unless you're staying over, but would still definitely be a consideration at some point in the future.
    Early flight and back again on a later flight
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 04-02-23 at 17:49.

Reviews

I got AA cover at half price so 7 quid per month and thats in any car, I use my bike for getting around big cities and rarely have trouble unless someone steals it.
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 04-02-23 at 18:16.

Reviews

I have a decent enough car with good insurance cover
    My bonus reward to myself is leaving work at midday , and taking rest of day off for a visit to D4 or 9 depending on who is there

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Yea I would have the same worry, although I've never had car trouble, I think just before meeting a girl everything and anything that could possibly go wrong comes into mind!!
    But I'm a born pessimist always have a plan B and C

Recently 4hours travel to meet a girl but have considered a flight to London, with cheap flights it wouldn't really be expensive unless you're staying over, but would still definitely be a consideration at some point in the future.
    Early flight and back again on a later flight
    Im ever the optimist. Everything will come up good.

Also, i wouldnt be without breakdown. Its saved me many times when i had shitty cars

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast