Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Mr. Burke requires

If his Dad had been half as good at driving him to school back in the days when he SHOULD have been in school, instead of being couped up being homeschooled by his loony tunes Mum maybe now he wouldn't be an unemployable laughing stock. Where is it going to end, with him back in jail, broke and unable to pay those crazy fines?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (29-01-23), joggon (30-01-23), Mrbean76 (28-01-23), Noregrets (28-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Yes I know, Enoch needs to get a life and start driving himself from place to place, but what he is in dire need of is a blow job. Have you seen the look on his face
    its the look of desperation. Would some of the good ladies in his area not reach out and do us all a service and put a smile on the mans face. The tricky bit will be getting him away from his mammy
    but we know where he lingers throughout the school day.
    His initial argument I can agree with but he's gone totally nuts since

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    If his Dad had been half as good at driving him to school back in the days when he SHOULD have been in school, instead of being couped up being homeschooled by his loony tunes Mum maybe now he wouldn't be an unemployable laughing stock. Where is it going to end, with him back in jail, broke and unable to pay those crazy fines?
    One can only hope.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Maybe he just needs a cuddle Jenny ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    Well from the letter the kids wrote it is clear he is having a very negative affect on some of the kids, the school are been distracted from their duties to deal.with this gobshite.
    If your dog went completely nuts you could walk into a vets office and ask for it to be put down… maybe religious fanatics should be accepted in vets too!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie82 For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (31-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Remember that prick Willie Frazer and his proposed "Love Ulster" march in Dublin.

If he had been starved of the oxygen of media publicity he would have crawled back under his rock.

Now after he has died it emerges that his "charity" is been investigated for fraud.

And more seriously there are allegations that he was a member of the notorious Glenanne Gang and was the getaway driver at the murder of the Reavey Brothers.

Sorry for going off topic a bit but I do think the media has a large role to play with both individuals.

Perhaps Enoch has skeletons in his closet, concentrate on that or just ignore the fool.
    Yeah but on the plus side Willie is still dead 👍

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (30-01-23)

Reviews

Unemployable now, at least in mainstream education. He'll probably be in high demand among the relegiuos far right as a private tutor.

Reviews

I am surprised American hard Right not in on this , it has received a ridiculous amount of coverage , media need to smarten up and stop giving this shit oxygen
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (31-01-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123