Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: V

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default V

    Does anyone remember the sci fi series V from the early 80s. Aliens came to earth and looked just like humans. They started off by been friendly and then kidnapped humans to store on their mothership as food. They ate rats and the heads off birds. Underneath their human skin they were a type of lizard. I used to love it when they peeled the skin off. Well theres a remake of it showing on tv3 tonight at 10. I doubt if it will be as shocking as the original. It never is.




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

    BruceAlmighty (17-06-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Nope.......

    Never heard of it old timer.................................................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    plenty of aliens still walking the streets of Ireland - in suits too

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Does anyone remember the sci fi series V from the early 80s. Aliens came to earth and looked just like humans. They started off by been friendly and then kidnapped humans to store on their mothership as food. They ate rats and the heads off birds. Underneath their human skin they were a type of lizard. I used to love it when they peeled the skin off. Well theres a remake of it showing on tv3 tonight at 10. I doubt if it will be as shocking as the original. It never is.
    The remake is actually quite good, it aired in America the other day, looking forward to seeing episode 2

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Does anyone remember the sci fi series V from the early 80s. Aliens came to earth and looked just like humans. They started off by been friendly and then kidnapped humans to store on their mothership as food. They ate rats and the heads off birds. Underneath their human skin they were a type of lizard. I used to love it when they peeled the skin off. Well theres a remake of it showing on tv3 tonight at 10. I doubt if it will be as shocking as the original. It never is.



    God yes. I loved that but could only see bits as the feckin late late was on the other side and only saw it when the ads were on rte 1. yes younglings I said the "other" side as we only had two back then. I'd watch it on tv3 only the reception is piss poor for tv3.

    Why do I get the feeling it was not meant to be for me to see it.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Thumbs up V was the best...

    I'm looking forward to the remake. It looks good appart from the bad CGI effects. Yikes!!! Never thought the old 80's special effects would still look good today.

    I have to say Micheal Ironside as "Ham Tyler". Fucking deadly!!!
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    God yes. I loved that but could only see bits as the feckin late late was on the other side and only saw it when the ads were on rte 1. yes younglings I said the "other" side as we only had two back then. I'd watch it on tv3 only the reception is piss poor for tv3.

    Why do I get the feeling it was not meant to be for me to see it.
    Just for you QPH Click on the this link, V 2009 S01E01 Click on "Regular download" wait for the timer to countdown and then click on "Click here to Download" Save the file to a location on your pc. You may need codecs to watch it if you haven't got them already, follow this link download CCCP and install. Now you can watch it on Windows media player if you like



    Ps. You can trust the files, I wouldn't mess with anyone's PC..

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    The whole "lizards in human form are our secret masters" thing was brought up again by that David Icke bloke. He reckons they're the Illuminati who are secretly running the world, and that most of the main world leaders are reptilian/human hybrids. Read a brief thing here David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Reptilian humans ruling the world also make an appearance in the Hellblazer graphic novels if anyone knows about them. Get "Setting Sun" to see John Constantine take the pees out of Mr. Icke and his ideas.

    In 1982 a palaeontologist theorised what would have happened if a certain species of dinosaur had survived the Cretaceous ELE and had gone on to evolve into a sentient species of Earthling. Check it Troodon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Finally, I have irrefutable proof that Patricia is the Lizard Queen and that the mods are her drones. Here is a photo I managed to sneak out of the Patcave.




  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Just for you QPH Click on the this link, V 2009 S01E01 Click on "Regular download" wait for the timer to countdown and then click on "Click here to Download" Save the file to a location on your pc. You may need codecs to watch it if you haven't got them already, follow this link download CCCP and install. Now you can watch it on Windows media player if you like



    Ps. You can trust the files, I wouldn't mess with anyone's PC..
    Thank you Anon, I'm in your dept. I've been waiting over 20 years to see that without getting a clip round the ear to turn back to uncle gaybo.

    Have to say though the Aliens policy on street workers was pretty harsh, see what their doing to this poor old dear...


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Don't let her undress, or french kiss you, your dick might implode.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •