View Poll Results: Should Benitez go if Liverpool don't qualify for the next round of the Champions L?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's gone as far as he can.

5 29.41%
  • No, he's the best manager Liverpool have had for a long time.

11 64.71%
  • Undecided

1 5.88%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Should Benitez go?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I was right unfortunately
    liverpool are in transition, they are going from bad to worse

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    liverpool are in transition, they are going from bad to worse
    Yeah they badly miss Alonso never should have let him go and Benitez has made some very strange decisions.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Yeah they badly miss Alonso never should have let him go and Benitez has made some very strange decisions.
    he thought barry was a done deal, silly fucker

Reviews

Its not so much wrong decisions as the fact that players want to play against the best players in world and despite what sky keep tellin us .............thats not the premiership.

As for Barry , if he wasnt a english international we wouldnt have a clue who he was.

nbt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy333 View Post
    not much has gone cents last year and dat was ment 2 be da best season 4 liverpool in years! so it's down 2 da manager. he has 2 go if liverpool want 2 win da league?
    i take it da = the and cents = since, 2 = to? is it really that hard to type correctly or do you have to transcribe your shitty pronunciation into text too?

fk sk, dat is wak, siknin i'h iz n'all

UNITED CHANT

Park Park wherever you may be,
    You eat dogs in your own countereee,
    could be worse you could be scouse,
    eating rats in your council house !!!!
    I cursed and scratched at the devil's hand as he stood in front of me,
    Then one last pull of his big cigar and he finally set me FREE !!!

From Hell to Paradise, I have always paid the price !!!

Reviews

Default Non(cents)ical !

not much has gone cents last year and dat was ment 2 be da best season 4 liverpool in years! so it's down 2 da manager. he has 2 go if liverpool want 2 win da league?
    -----Billyboy are you Sting in disguise ? -- " De Do Do Do , De DA DA DA !"

Blog Entries

how about this! YOU WANKER

even your insults are gramatically incorrect.

Reviews

You know what, he should stay, at least until the end of the season. It'd cost a fortune to shift him now, and he may decide it's not worth the pressure over the summer. Plus if he went now the players would really go to the dogs. So no, he should stay for now.

Reviews

Liverpool are what Arsenal were last season. All the critics having a go at them and rightly so. They were saying Arsenal have no experience and no depth in the squad. Apart from the addition of Arshavin and Vermaelan it's pretty much the same team. But they were very good additions. Also Adebayor and Toure left. Maybe that's the problem get rid of one or two passengers and replace them with top quality players. But with Benitezs track record in the transfer market you wouldn't trust him. 70 odd players he's gone through in 5 years and not many of them still there. Unless theres a takeover of the club they will have no money to spend on players.

They will comeback into form again. Gerrard, Johnson and Aquilani will be back soon. When Torres is fully fit they will be bang on form again. The likes of Babel and Ngog would need to improve and be more consistent. One or two defenders and another striker would solve your problems. It's time to drop Carragher when theres able replacements availbale. Carragher should be just used as a squad player from now on, unless he rediscovers his form.

I wouldn't be surprised if they reach the next stage of the Champions League. If Lyon draw or beat Fiorentina it's back in Liverpools hands. Then all they have to do is beat Fiorentina by 2 clear goals. It looks impossible but I wouldn't put it past them if theres a fully fit team available. It wouldn't be a bad bet.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast