Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Warning on usernames

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I was PMed. told to read your message here....

let's have a look

(a) which car? I have 2, one is a merc, the other is a Ford Mustang, vintage.

(b) Blankmann, Blankman and Blankmannn are popular user names let's see if you can find anything to stick on me.

(c) the other day you were saying I'm 15, now I have a car? Make up your mind sonny.

you're off ignore just to see how much of an idiot you make out of yourself with continued threats.

Gimme your best shot

Blankmannnnnnnnnnnnn

PS. like my signature?

BLANKMANNN

Surely you don't think I was talking about you.

Just a generic warning if it happens to fit you pure coincidence

Yes I like your sig makes you look like a bigger moron considering you had to reply to my post and you are sending me private messages LMAO

PS nice cars but not the truth

15th of October was a busy day
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    BLANKMANNN

Yes I like your sig makes you look like a bigger moron considering you had to reply to my post and you are sending me private messages LMAO

I'm not going to bore this forum anymore, I'm opting out of this little slagging match,

enjoy Stewie

bye bye now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I'm not going to bore this forum anymore, I'm opting out of this little slagging match,

enjoy Stewie

bye bye now
    Ah big surprise.

You have decided to opt out.

You are a smart arse I will give you that but not very clever.

Blog Entries

Default Just to be clear.....

Please don't put any private information on the forum.......

Thanks........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Please don't put any private information on the forum.......

Thanks........

No problem Luther that goes without saying

I know the rules I haven't posted or linked to any private information

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    BLANKMANNN

What is defamation?

The traditional definition of defamation was publication of a false statement which subjected a person to hatred, ridicule or contempt. That rather archaic definition has given way to a more modern one: a defamatory statement is one which tends to lower the reputation of the subject in the eyes of right-thinking people. (That means that a person cannot sue for having his reputation lowered in the eyes of, for example, other members of his criminal gang!)

Defamation is divided into two forms: libel and slander. Historically, libel was the written form of defamation, while slander was the spoken form.

The advent of modern technology has made those definitions obsolete. Even though broadcasting is, in one way, a more transient medium than newspapers, the invention of tape and video recorders means that a false statement can now be preserved in the same way as a newspaper cutting. So today, a defamatory statement broadcast on radio or television or the Internet would be regarded as libellous, rather than slanderous.

The essential practical difference between libel and slander nowadays is that, in a slander action, the plaintiff (that is the person bringing the action) has to prove that the words caused him actual damage, financial or otherwise.

There are, however, exceptions to this rule. If a spoken statement suggests that a woman has been unchaste, or slanders a person in his profession or calling, or suggests that a person has a criminal record or contagious disease, no proof of actual damage is necessary.

Defamation is what is known as a "strict liability" offence, which means that the state of mind of the offender is irrelevant. No intention to defame is required.

Everyone involved in the publication of a defamatory statement is liable to be sued - including the journalist, sub-editor, editor or producer, owner and distributor! Repetition of a defamatory remark may give rise to a separate action - and the complainant may sue everybody who repeats the libel.

An actionable defamatory statement has three ingredients:

it must be published,
    it must refer to the complainant and
    it must be false.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    What is defamation?

The traditional definition of defamation was publication of a false statement which subjected a person to hatred, ridicule or contempt. That rather archaic definition has given way to a more modern one: a defamatory statement is one which tends to lower the reputation of the subject in the eyes of right-thinking people. (That means that a person cannot sue for having his reputation lowered in the eyes of, for example, other members of his criminal gang!)

Defamation is divided into two forms: libel and slander. Historically, libel was the written form of defamation, while slander was the spoken form.

The advent of modern technology has made those definitions obsolete. Even though broadcasting is, in one way, a more transient medium than newspapers, the invention of tape and video recorders means that a false statement can now be preserved in the same way as a newspaper cutting. So today, a defamatory statement broadcast on radio or television or the Internet would be regarded as libellous, rather than slanderous.

The essential practical difference between libel and slander nowadays is that, in a slander action, the plaintiff (that is the person bringing the action) has to prove that the words caused him actual damage, financial or otherwise.

There are, however, exceptions to this rule. If a spoken statement suggests that a woman has been unchaste, or slanders a person in his profession or calling, or suggests that a person has a criminal record or contagious disease, no proof of actual damage is necessary.

Defamation is what is known as a "strict liability" offence, which means that the state of mind of the offender is irrelevant. No intention to defame is required.

Everyone involved in the publication of a defamatory statement is liable to be sued - including the journalist, sub-editor, editor or producer, owner and distributor! Repetition of a defamatory remark may give rise to a separate action - and the complainant may sue everybody who repeats the libel.

An actionable defamatory statement has three ingredients:

it must be published,
    it must refer to the complainant and
    it must be false.

Fascinating fran thanks

But what are you trying to say???

Reviews

Go easy, Stewie. There's slagging and there's bullying. Don't cross that line, eh?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Go easy, Stewie. There's slagging and there's bullying. Don't cross that line, eh?
    Not even close to the line.

Merely demonstrating that these 2 gobshites have an over inflated opinion of their own intelligence.

They are quick to jump in and ridicule people like ploy did to tankslapper.

If they weren't such arseholes nobody would ever have looked for stuff on them.

Btw I have never posted personal info or linked to it if I had you can be sure qph, Luther and the boys would have been all over me like a rash.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456