Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overused Locations Cork

1. Default Overused Locations Cork

Hey there im getting back into the game after a long time off, I was scrolling through the warning section and noticed that some locations where I used to meet ladies have been flagged.

Can anyone help me make a list of areas to avoid in Cork in the future and for what reason?

i.e: The area close to the gardai station, near to a stadium named after a planet
    The area near the breast cancer clinic
    The area near the japanese restaurant
    The overused hotel on the road away from the tunnel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PK99 For This Useful Post:

CookieTime (23-01-23)

Reviews

The first location you mention is definitely a no go, far too much footfall and all the place is missing is a sign directing punters

I frequent the second and the fourth that you mention and have never had any issues. The system which some of the girls have for entering the second place dissuade certain punters, but if you go at a late enough hour, there's a good chance you won't be seen. The hotel in question can have a number of ladies working at one time, so probably a high subsequent volume of punters, but generally I think there's so much going on in hotels anyway, that the staff are too busy to notice punters coming and going

Happy punting my man!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

CookieTime (23-01-23), Jzar (14-11-23)

5. Default

The first and second location have the issue that I have never visited them without there being minimum 3 ladies working in the accomidation, which for me is a huge reason to not visit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PK99 For This Useful Post:

CookieTime (23-01-23)

I'm gonna need more hints on the Japanese restaurant clue.

I love how discussions like this are tending towards the cryptic. I see a bunch of tweedy Irish Times crosaire fellas all sitting around with their pipes saying "Hmmm. 5 Down. 'The wild ferrets rise before the eastern sun, perhaps'. What do you think that is, chaps? Ah, of course! Main Street Ballydehob, above the chemist"

9. Default

The area close to the gardai station, near to a stadium named after a planet - NO NO NO
    “There was never a conflict without a woman.”

10. Default

Im not giving the names of the streets because i think its agains the rules of the forums, the japenese restaurant hint is Miyazaki and the street name starts with bar

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PK99 For This Useful Post:

Palatine (23-01-23)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTime View Post
    The area close to the gardai station, near to a stadium named after a planet - NO NO NO
    Not familiar with that location, any info on why it's such a no no?

13. Default

Any particular reason?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishJack View Post
    Any particular reason?
    The location is quite well knowing amongst people in the area. A recent review from someone who visited a girl who worked there said that there were lads down the street shouting stuff at him, knowing full well why he was there. Another chap on the forums commented how travellers were waiting around the corner one time when he left.

Another member who I had messages with on here, told me how people have been question and approached leaving that location before.

In my own experience, this happened last summer. I was going for a late evening appointment and there was a blue skoda fabia about halfway down the street. I watched it as I was waiting for the girl to get to the door. In hindsight, I was thinking with my cock, and went for the appointment. At the end of the appointment, as I left, I took a quick glance and saw the passenger door open and some fella get out looking at me. I had my hoodie up and fucking bolted the other way up towards the stadium. Good thing I'm young and in good shape.

I would avoid to be honest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast